Bob's Pre-Pre Trip Report! **BYEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE!**

That's because of the pre-pre thing...I was expecting a pre (single) TR.

I can't wait until midday Friday- Thats when Robert finishes work for DLRP!! :banana:

Bob xoxoxox

That's because of the pre-pre thing...I was expecting a pre (single) TR.

I might do a little Pre Trip Report depending on how much time I get over the weekend........ Robert's parents are taking his brother back to uni on Sunday, so I might get a chance then!

Bob xoxoxox

5 days to got then, thats 20 less than me :sad1:

Yeah but just think... when Bob get back she can tell us all about her trip which will make us really excited and then its will nearly be time for us to go on our trips :banana:

Yeah but just think... when Bob get back she can tell us all about her trip which will make us really excited and then its will nearly be time for us to go on our trips :banana:

That's true! Bob you have to make sure your trip report is the worlds best one to get Mrs Tigger and I in the mood for DLRP

I think I'm up to that mission!! ;) Why not read my trippie from April?? That might get you in a bit of the mood!!

Bob xoxoxo

I think 5 days to go calls for a special dance (thanks to Emma for the site!):

music-045.gif

music-037.gif

music-038.gif
music-039.gif

music-040.gif
music-041.gif
music-042.gif

music-043.gif
dancing-banana-033.gif

music-060.gif

I can't wait!! 5 Days and I'll be in DLRP!!

This time next week I'll be tucking into lunch (Time difference!!) after having been on loads of rides!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

I can't wait!! 5 Days and I'll be in DLRP!!

This time next week I'll be tucking into lunch (Time difference!!) after having been on loads of rides!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Have you already got you food arrangements sorted :lmao:

Oooooo......... I hope the ferry still has that 3 for 2 on those giant bars of Milka!! :cloud9: They were AMAZING!! We fully intend to buy as many of them as we can carry!!

Bob xoxoxox

And we're gonna pack tonight!! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!! My Mam is going to need our room while we're away, so I'm gonna have to clean it tomorrow, hence packing so early!! :banana:

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter