"Bobama"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVCLiz

<font color=00cc00>That's me - proud defender of t
What a cutie!!!!! I'm sure by this time next week we'll all be sick and tired of puppy pictures, but I am looking forward to seeing him tomorrow..

I've decided "Bobama" has a nice ring to it, so that's what I'm going to call him...:rotfl:

I heard it on the radio and thought it was very cute. But there are already seems to be a group upset at him for the pet he choose.

Such a cute pooch, I bet the girls will really enjoy their new play mate :lovestruc. Three of our grands have allergies and couldn't have a dog until they discovered the Portuguese Water Dog. DD and SIL had one flown in to Md and he is a much love energetic fur baby. :goodvibes

Such a cute pooch, I bet the girls will really enjoy their new play mate :lovestruc. Three of our grands have allergies and couldn't have a dog until they discovered the Portuguese Water Dog. DD and SIL had one flown in to Md and he is a much love energetic fur baby. :goodvibes

They seem like great dogs but my DD is pretty annoyed that he brought national attention to this breed! She has been talking about getting one for a long time but now prices have skyrocketed to thousands since it's been "discovered"! :laughing:

Because [deleted]

(And I thought political threads were banned?)

That's your answer?:confused3

I didn't start this thread, but it is not political if you are discussing the president's dog is it? I'm guessing that the groups complaints are not directly due to his political party or views?

That puppy is a real cutie. And as far as someone being upset, of course they are. There is no way to make everyone happy and if those unhappy people are upset about two little girls getting a puppy, then they have too much time on their hands.

Because he didn't get a shelter dog as promised in his campaign.
True
But I did hear that the Obamas are making a donation to the animal shelter. I would imagine it will be a very generous donation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter