Bob Barker Has Passed Away

Thanks, Jormom! I will have to look into that. We do have a Smart TV. It's not Bluetooth enabled if that makes a difference, I don't know.
If you have a smart TV that has wifi, you should be able to download Pluto TV. That's how I got it on my set. You should be able to do a search for apps. Good luck!

Thanks so much, Kay! I did find Pluto TV by doing a "Search with our Spectrum remote." Sadly, though when I chose "Okay," or "Info," nothing happened! :P I can try later or tomorrow using our Vizio TV remote. I sincerely appreciate your and others help though and am so glad you can watch! :)

Last edited:
If you have any The Price Is Right video games I strongly advise playing them this weekend or tomorrow to honor Bob Barker's legacy because these games are a fun way to honor Bob's fun talent. Do you remember a game The Price Is Right had called Hit Me? That was such a fun game and very simple to play. How about Bump where you had to guess prices while trying to keep school buses from bumping into each other while guessing prices of items? The Price Is Right game that I can do easily that could play for real if I was a contestant on the show would be Hole In One because even though guessing the items prices could be a challenge for me but I could easily get the ball in the hole on the very first try. But I dislike Check-Out and Bonkers and Safe Cracker

Three Price is Right FYI's :)

First: Next Friday, 9/22 at 10am, CBS will be re-airing the final Price is Right episode taped at Studio 33 (where Bob Barker taped his shows) There will be some memories.

Second: The special tribute to Bob Barker is (at least out here) now On Demand.

Third, Monday 9/25 at 10am, CBS will begin airing the new season of Price is Right. The show from now on is being taped in Glendale.

Enjoy watching📺 friends

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter