Boat House or...???

ZachWatkins0521

Earning My Ears
Hey Gang!

So we are headed to WDW in a few weeks and I have a reservation for my wife and I at the Boat House for lunch in DS. We have never eaten here but I was curious, are there any other options that you all would recommend? We have already had Mirimoto and Enzo's hideaway so if possible we would love to try something new. I am not saying that we don't want to eat boat house at all, Just trying to figure out if we should try something else instead :) Thanks in advance!

Love the Boathouse. I’ve been a few times now. I had a great meal the last time I went. I ordered the lobster roll

I love the Boathouse and it's generally my go-to ... especially dining outdoors, weather permitting. If you're looking for another option, I also really enjoy Wine Bar George. And if you're looking for some good old fashioned comfort food, Homecomin' is another option.

Boathouse is consistently good and the service is outstanding. But there are many great restaurants in DS. We also love Wine Bar George, Homecomin' and Raglan Road. It all just depends on what type of food you're looking for. All four are very different experiences.

We also love The Boathouse along with Ragland Road and Art Smith's Homecomin' . We have had consistently good food at all three locations. Another option that has good food is House of Blues.

Art Smith's Homecomin' . We have had consistently good food at all three locations.
Unfortunately, have experienced a slip in food & service here starting pre pandemic over multiple visits. Took a break, probably will give it another whirl over summer trip As GD is a fan

that’s said, never any glitches at BH!

Another vote for the Boathouse. We were there in May and December of 2021. Back in May we were seated inside and in Dec we were given the option to sitting outside. Both times we had fantastic service and food. Looking forward to returning for another meal this coming May

We ate at the Boathouse for the first time while celebrating our anniversary.. Since then, it is our "go to" restaurant that we always eat at while at disney. The food is fantastic (I usually have the steak and hubby has seafood), and the service has always been excellent. The nautical atmosphere is neat too. I highly recommend the Boathouse to everyone:)

BoatHouse is our favorite DS restaurant. Last May we ate there twice, once for dinner and another day for lunch. All of our meals were very good. My DS's love the Mahi Mahi sandwich !

Wait, you never tried boathouse, have a reservation and want something new to try already before you tried it the first time? SMH

Sorry I don’t have another suggestions, but the Boathouse is one of our favorites and all 5 of us love it. Love the food and the drinks. We go at least once a trip.

Love the boathouse. Have tried many others. Wine bar George was just so very bad, (not worth the $$$ and our waiter told us he hated wine and just wings it!!!!) Homecoming was ok if you like fried food, Edison had great burgers, House of Blues is amazing but brunch has changed and was awful. Never a bad meal at Boathouse!! We get the house rolls without the icing. My hubby loves the fresh tuna bowl they have. The seafood Mac and cheese is amazing! The staff even better. It's just a nice consistent place for us. The live piano players are so talented. Would go back in a heartbeat!!

Another vote for Boathouse. I've done it multiple times over multiple trips and it's been good each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter