Boardwalk Villas dining table size

shortchef

Mouseketeer
Want to know the size of the dining table in a two bedroom Boardwalk Villa. How many people can seat comfortably? Thank you.

Maybe 4. Possibly 5. It is a small, round table. There is also a bar area with a couple extra seats for dining.

Yes, it’s a small round table with two arm chairs, jammed next to the wall between the master bedroom door and the couch. There are two chairs at the bar which can be used at the table if you pull it away from the wall, but it’s crowded. The 2 bedroom might sleep 9, but it most definitely doesn’t seat 9 to eat at the same table at the same time. Dining table space is one of the aspects where most timeshares are far superior to DVC.

That was my concern. It seems the dining space here is smaller than that of the other vacation club properties. Thank you all for your helpful replies.

That was my concern. It seems the dining space here is smaller than that of the other vacation club properties. Thank you all for your helpful replies.
BWV, BCV and BRV were all pretty much designed the same. I’m not sure how SSR and later DVC resorts are set up except for VGF and RIV, which do have larger tables with chairs and a bench seat that could probably accommodate the number of people the villa sleeps.

I think most of the dining room table seating is based on the one bedroom portion of the villa. The studio portion gets to eat at the coffee table or at the bar area. But even that space may be lessened by the larger television cabinet.

I think most of the dining room table seating is based on the one bedroom portion of the villa. The studio portion gets to eat at the coffee table or at the bar area. But even that space may be lessened by the larger television cabinet.
Sort of - at BWV the two bar chairs are needed to seat 4 (sleeping capacity of a 1 BR) at the table. I think the studio only has 2 chairs as well even though it sleeps 5. The only way to seat 9 in a 2 BR is for some to sit on the couches and use the coffee tables for their plates. Even then, there’s not much space. It’s a true deficiency in that floor plan design. I’ve said before that I believe the designers should have to live for a week in a fully occupied model of their design before it’s approved for construction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter