• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk Slide Question??

As far as I know, there is no height restriction for the slide. However, only one person at a time may use the slide - a parent cannot ride down with a child on his/her lap.

You can get a child's life vest at Community Hall. The life guard suggested that to my SIL when he noticed that she was standing near the bottom of the slide waiting for my nephew each time he came down. After he got the life vest, she no longer felt the need to actually be in the pool when he used the slide (but of course we were still nearby).

HTH.

We are DVC members and my son started going down at 2 years old. My wife took him up and I just waited at the bottom for him to come out. No lifeguard said anything at any time. I agree that there is no height requirement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter