Boardwalk Pics anyone??

Did you stay in a studio?? Were there 2 couches. Looks like you have a rennovated room!!

These pics are fantastic!! Please stop it's torture!!

God looking at these pics we want to be back at the BWI IKC now! We cannot wait to return August of 2010!

Had to settle for SSR after our DCL December 2009! Even though it's OK staying at other resorts for the experience. BWI IKC is where our heart is!

Just about three weeks for us at the BWV Looking at these photos makes me want to leave TODAY:yay:

bw_4805_3_4.jpg

What wonderful pictures from everyone! I am so excited for our Boardwalk vacation!!

Yes, please...photos of standard room views would be great. We'll be there in March & can't wait to stay here for the 1st time!:hug:

Here's a few from last year. Can't wait to go again in March!

CIMG1511.jpg

CIMG1514.jpg

CIMG1522.jpg

It looks from these photos like the extra bed for the 5th person is on the same wall as the t.v. Therefore, any kid who might be in that bed cannot see the t.v.? That true?

We'll be in a Grand Villa in just 50 days and I promise to take lots of pictures! Hopefully the remodeling is done.

I rented points & have a ressie for a BWV studio in March - seeing this thread made me realize this is definitely the right choice! Keep the pics coming!

Does anyone have or know of a place where I can see pictures of the 2 Bedroom Villas at the Boardwalk? My family and I are going in March and we have stayed at the Boardwalk in the one bedroom villas but there are more people coming this time so I wanted to compare the differences. Thanks so much! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter