BoardWalk Inn Concierge - First Impression

Oh, man, I'm so happy for you! I just spent 3 nights at Yacht Club for my 40th birthday and not only did I not get the standard room configuration I requested-- I didn't even get a birthday button. We still had a great time but I think that BWI concierge might be the way to go for our next visit!

Congrats to you!

Congratulations on almost 40 years. I hope you have it noted in your reservation. May I ask what you've booked for your anniversary dinner? I still haven't figured that out for our 25th. We'll be at BWI and I'm still not sure where we should go, and, umm, "WE" includes DD13...

I know you're booked at the GF, but don't give up on BWI/CL. Even two weeks out, guests cancel. In fact, guests will cancel right before the 5-day mark in order to still get their deposit back. Maybe even a portion of your stay might be available and you could do a split?
We are having our dinner at the Yachtsman, it is my husband's favorite place!! We will take a walk over to the BW to visit our friends there. I am excited to try the Grand for a change. We will be back at the BW in May and then in December with our children and grandchildren!

KerryCM-Glad to hear about the Yachtsman-DH is so excited to try it. I had been dragging him to Flying Fish twice a year. This year I am compromising-one meal at each. We are also trying Il Mulino-am excited!:yay:

The CM are truely wonderful. They will go out of their way to make your trip special:lovestruc Did you get to experience watching the entertainers yet on the boardwalk from your balcony? Make sure you watch Illuminations from the lounge balcony as well. On clear nights you will be able to hear the music.

Sorry, just for not posting. We just got back early this morning! I can't wait to return!! LOL! We may do a quick weekend at Disney in March. But we are defininately going back for 2 weeks in May! :)

Nascargirl- I saw Anita last week and she said she talked to you. You asked her if she met us (Brunette and her husband). I thought that was funny! You were talked about too at the Concierge Level at the BWI! All good things!

All the wonderful photos and comments have made me especially excited about our BWI stay. I just have to share with you that last night I changed the first 3 nights of our WL/CL stay at spring break to BWI/CL! So we'll be there about 4 months sooner than we thought. I can't wait to meet all the wonderful CMs I've heard so much about:goodvibes

HI WDWKOOK!! YOu will love it! Those CM's are very nice and genuine. The lounge itself is great. The hotel is GRAND, I think it's much bigger than then YC and BC. It truly feels you are at this GRAND resort at the Boardwalk! I think the CMs are going to know a lot of the DIS posters by the screen names! LOL

I will post more pictures later! We took a ton of photo's! :)

Happy Anniversary and glad you are enjoying!!!

Hi PSAC! Thank you so much! We couldn't have picked a better resort!

So happy you are having a good time. The cast is why they have so many repeat guests there. I am disappointed I couldn't get a room for our 40th anniversary trip in 2 weeks. Made last minute reservations because of my husband's surgery, we had a cruise planned. We will be trying the GF for the 1st time, but will be back at the BW in May and December!!

Hi KerryCM! We will be back at Disney in May also! That's a great time to go! :)

Wow, looks amazing and a million dollar view! The people watching must be brilliant. Have a great vacation.

Hi! That view was AWESOME!!! The CM Jackie assigned it to us! She's very nice! The resort is great!

They like Canadian Maple Syrup? Hmmmm, maybe that's an idea for a gift they could all enjoy, and by Oct. They may be wanting some more :goodvibes :rotfl:

PS....I am so excited for my stay, I know I picked the right place!:)

Hi Chimo2u! I was very skeptical at first also. But I can't say enough good things about it! We have stayed at the GF, CR, WL, YC, Poly, AKL. The boardwalk is definitely our top 2 resorts!

Oh, man, I'm so happy for you! I just spent 3 nights at Yacht Club for my 40th birthday and not only did I not get the standard room configuration I requested-- I didn't even get a birthday button. We still had a great time but I think that BWI concierge might be the way to go for our next visit!

Congrats to you!

Thank you so much! Will post pictures soon! Brunette

Thank you for the review and the photos-wow what a view you have!!! Would you mind posting photos of the lounge and lounge offerings?

We are thinking of staying here for a future anniversary. We stayed in the Poly CL for our wedding and absolutely loved it. Stayed WL CL for part of our honeymoon and we were not very impressed. Thinking of trying BWI next and you are really justifying our thoughts!!!:goodvibes

Thank you for the review and the photos-wow what a view you have!!! Would you mind posting photos of the lounge and lounge offerings?

We are thinking of staying here for a future anniversary. We stayed in the Poly CL for our wedding and absolutely loved it. Stayed WL CL for part of our honeymoon and we were not very impressed. Thinking of trying BWI next and you are really justifying our thoughts!!!:goodvibes

Hi! You're very welcome. We stayed WL (supposed to be for a week but only stayed one night!) lol! The resort itself is gorgeous, however, our room was sub par. You will be making a great choice at the BWI. I will post some pictures of the food offerings and various areas of the BWI, please stand by, lol!
Brunette:)

Breakfast Offerings - BAgels cream cheese, butter, etc.

IMAG0264.jpg

Breakfast Offerings fruit

IMAG0263.jpg

Breakfast Offerings milk, skim milk, OJ, Chocolate Milk

IMAG0262.jpg

Breakfast Offerings Oatmeal, raisens, brown sugar, cranberries

IMAG0261.jpg

Lounge area to the right

IMAG0260.jpg

Coffee, and Cappacino (sp) machine with various coffee syrups

IMAG0267.jpg

BoardWalk Chocolates they gave us

IMAG0255.jpg

Fresh flowers from the Disney Florist in the Lounge

IMAG0268.jpg

Quiet Pool

Personally, I thought this was gorgeous!

IMAG0269.jpg

Boardwalk Inn Lobby

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

IMAG0274.jpg

Our gorgeous room from the outside. Notice the side window?

IMAG0276.jpg

Boardwalk Inn

IMAG0277.jpg

Brunette,
Thanks for posting those extra pictures and looking at them brought back my great memories of the BWI.

Hi CRRESORTFAN4LIFE!

You're welcome. When are you going back? The whole resort is very "Grand", it's on a grand scale and very beautiful and laid back. We will definiately be back.

What an amazing way to celebrate! That's certainly one of the best rooms in all of WDW.

We check in to Boardwalk for just one night very soon ... now I wish it were more! :)

Super excited to stay at BW for the 1st time in Dec for 9 nights. We are staying in a Dlx CL room :) Cant wait to meet all the wonderful CM's I read about all the time on the Dis!!

HI WDWKOOK!! YOu will love it! Those CM's are very nice and genuine. The lounge itself is great. The hotel is GRAND, I think it's much bigger than then YC and BC. It truly feels you are at this GRAND resort at the Boardwalk! I think the CMs are going to know a lot of the DIS posters by the screen names! LOL

I will post more pictures later! We took a ton of photo's! :)
I can't wait to see for myself in just 38 days:thumbsup2

HI! Thanks so much! We can't wait to go back! I'm going to post pictures right now!! STAND BY! lol!

WDWKOOK- Feel free to post any of these photo's to your launch BWI thread. :)

Brunette
Thank you. Love the photos!

Glad you had an amazing stay :wizard:. Thanks for your review and for posting all the great pics. The BWI has always been on my list of resorts to try and after reading about your stay and seeing the beautiful pictures, I can say we will definitely be giving the BWI a try :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter