Boardwalk Bride's PJ Morocco/Canada/Attic/SCP updates 01/09!!

Aww can't wait for more updates and pics!! I hear you on the weight loss thing...I have only one month until my one and only fitting!! We are getting a treadmill this weekend so hopefully that will help. Maybe we need to be fitness buddies and keep each other on track!!

I didn't get to my weight loss goal but decided I couldn't do anything about it so I shouldn't worry.

Can't wait to hear about the changes.

Don't worry about the dress, they'll make it work no matter what, and I'm sure it'll be okay anyway. Is it a corset top or zipper? With the corset you definitely have more leeway, but even if it's a zipper they should be able to let it out a little. If you only need it to come in a little, a good shaper will work wonders! ;)

Since you are going to the gym a ton, is it possible you're not eating enough? Usually if you work out a lot you need to up your calories too, obviously healthy stuff not cookies :rolleyes:, oh how I wish it was with cookies though! :laughing: I do find even with just dieting, sometimes my high calorie weeks I actually lose more since it kinda shocks my body.

Congrats on registering, now the real fun starts when people begin buying things for you. :goodvibes

Your dress is beautiful and I'm so glad it worked out and you don't need to stress about it!

I love all the changes! Those lamps are great! I think the Lady and the Tramp decor is so cute and definitely will fit the casual vibe you're going for and bonus that it'll cost less too.

Can't believe it's less than four more months for you! =)

You have been busy my dear! your dress is so pretty! It sucks they ordered the wrong size but they can really take anything in so i'm sure it will be perfect. I really love the london lanterns they are really cute! I think the wooden chairs will look really nice. Yay lady and the tramp theme! so so cute....I think it will be fun and romantic. don't forget to share some spaghetti with DF :rotfl: I am also a big fan of the confetti and chocolate place cards:thumbsup2 I'm glad things are coming along!

Ohh I love everything!!

Your dress is gorgeous, even if it is a bit big!! I LOVE IT!!!

Yay for picking my bouquet, lol...even though it's not really mine...Oh I can't wait to see your wedding!!

I love the lanterns...very pretty!! And I think that your idea for SCP is great. I always loved Heidi's!!!

Oh how exciting!!!

I love the updates!! I think Canada is going to be wonderful, and I love the rustic "floral"

And I really like the theming for the dinner.

"Yay" for updates!! Everything has come together nicely. The london lamps are elegant, what a great choice.

I love all your ideas (and no problem on using our pics! Rosie was our floral coordinator, too, so she might remember it all...)

I LOVE your dress!

Your dress is beautiful and I'm so glad it worked out and you don't need to stress about it!

I love all the changes! Those lamps are great! I think the Lady and the Tramp decor is so cute and definitely will fit the casual vibe you're going for and bonus that it'll cost less too.

Can't believe it's less than four more months for you! =)

Thanks :goodvibes The dress is definitely too big in some areas (you can kinda see I am holding it back in the pic) so I still need to get it taken in, but that is better than it being too tight!

You have been busy my dear! your dress is so pretty! It sucks they ordered the wrong size but they can really take anything in so i'm sure it will be perfect. I really love the london lanterns they are really cute! I think the wooden chairs will look really nice. Yay lady and the tramp theme! so so cute....I think it will be fun and romantic. don't forget to share some spaghetti with DF :rotfl: I am also a big fan of the confetti and chocolate place cards:thumbsup2 I'm glad things are coming along!
I think the place cards and confetti are awesome as well! It is all the little things that really put the extra touch on the event!

Ohh I love everything!!

Your dress is gorgeous, even if it is a bit big!! I LOVE IT!!!

Yay for picking my bouquet, lol...even though it's not really mine...Oh I can't wait to see your wedding!!

I love the lanterns...very pretty!! And I think that your idea for SCP is great. I always loved Heidi's!!!

Oh how exciting!!!

:lmao: Yes, sorry, not your bouquet, but the one you found for me! I can't thank you enough, I love, love, LOVE it! And yes, Heidi's dinner was amazing!

I love the updates!! I think Canada is going to be wonderful, and I love the rustic "floral"

And I really like the theming for the dinner.

"Yay" for updates!! Everything has come together nicely. The london lamps are elegant, what a great choice.
Thanks:goodvibes We definitely love those London lamps! I think it is funny that we are using them at 3 events, but seriously, and i know this sounds weird, they just look like us, like something we would have in our house!

EVerything looks great, it is all coming together for you :thumbsup2

I love all your ideas (and no problem on using our pics! Rosie was our floral coordinator, too, so she might remember it all...)

I LOVE your dress!

Thanks for not minding! When I first saw your pics, I was in LOVE with the theme (for your welcome dinner) and so was DF. I had mentioned it to my planner who must have passed it onto Rosie in her notes awhile ago. I decided I didn't want to use yours because I thought I should have something of my own...but after talking to Rosie I knew that I truly loved your pics the most, and if that is what DF and I want, we should go for it!

Thanks for the inspiration, and not minding me using your pics!

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas.

Not sure if you saw this or not, but I found it on Wendy and Eric's PJ as something to toss instead of petals...

lavender-wedding-rice-500.jpg

yay only three months till your wedding and you'll be back in Disney! I can't believe it will be so soon!

I completely understand, we love going to Disney so it's going to be hard after the wedding when we won't get to go back for a while since we'll have to start trying to buy a house. Boo! I'd rather go to the House of Mouse!

I think tossing lavender would be perfect for you, especially because of your bouquet! That particular picture is from BeauCorp's website (http://www.beau-coup.com/lavender-wedding-rice.htm). They call it wedding "rice" but it's literally lavender buds! Thanks Mandy for bringing that up!

Your dress is gorgeous, are you just getting it altered to fit you better or ordering a smaller size? My dress is also too big, I guess I was in between sizes, so now I have to have it altered everywhere which I hope won't be too pricey :confused3. Your other plans look great - I love the lanterns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter