Boardwalk Bakery Hours

TexasDisneyFamily

Earning My Ears
I think the Boardwalk Bakery stays open until 10 or 11pm. Does anyone know if they serve sandwiches in the evenings at dinner time, or just for "lunch" time. If so, what are the hours they consider "lunch". Thanks!

When we were there last August, the Bakery seemed to be open all the time. Really early opening and was open late at night.

But I don't know wether they stop serving sandwiches at night. We ordered sandwiches once (very tasty, too!) but that was during the day.

Maybe others have more info for you.

We have heard such great things about the food there, so we wanted to try it. We're going the week before Christmas 2008 and want to be sure to experience all the resorts. With the time of day we're going to be there, it would be so helpful if we could eat a light supper there. Although yes, my family (okay, me, too!) would be thrilled with sticky buns for supper! :) Hopefully someone else knows the answer to the Sandwich Question! Thank you for replying!

I like hte BW Bakery sandwiches. They serve them until they are gone. They are not made to order, but in the frig case. Once they run out, they are out for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter