• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue Sky Rumor: Ride coming to UK Pavilion?

Okay this is just MY supposition...so don't go running out and say this is a rumor. But.....
If Brazil is the addition to WS, And......Tiki room is closing......... Wouldn't that be a perfect fit for an attraction for Brazil? Now, rumors have the birds going to some restaurant.....but still.....
I am still hoping we can somehow lump in Emporer's New Groove, a water flume rollar coaster featuring the waterfall and Yzma's lair mixed in with some South American history

I am still hoping we can somehow lump in Emporer's New Groove, a water flume rollar coaster featuring the waterfall and Yzma's lair mixed in with some South American history

Kuzcotopia 5th gate confirmed?

latest

I find it interesting that the gondola loading zone for the IG appears to be right behind the UK pavilion. I believe the gondola stations in London are two stories, with shops underneath. I wonder if instead of shops Disney could put a ride in the bottom part of the station. They are going to build the building already, might as well get multiple uses.

I find it interesting that the gondola loading zone for the IG appears to be right behind the UK pavilion. I believe the gondola stations in London are two stories, with shops underneath. I wonder if instead of shops Disney could put a ride in the bottom part of the station. They are going to build the building already, might as well get multiple uses.
From what I understand the IG station would be where the currently unused cul-de-sac outside of the IG entrance is where it would go.

From what I understand the IG station would be where the currently unused cul-de-sac outside of the IG entrance is where it would go.

Here is the link to the gondola page...Dan Boris posted a nice photo indicating where the station would be
https://www.disboards.com/threads/skyway-on-steroids-gondolas-confirmed.3578988/page-47

I don't think they will take area from the actual IG because they are going to need it with the extra people coming through there. But there is parking space in that area that butts up to the UK pavilion. It'd make perfect sense to put a ride there while building the gondola station since it'll be tore up anyway, and even use the same building. The gondola station won't be small, if it is similar to the London gondola stations.

Here is the link to the gondola page...Dan Boris posted a nice photo indicating where the station would be
https://www.disboards.com/threads/skyway-on-steroids-gondolas-confirmed.3578988/page-47

I don't think they will take area from the actual IG because they are going to need it with the extra people coming through there. But there is parking space in that area that butts up to the UK pavilion. It'd make perfect sense to put a ride there while building the gondola station since it'll be tore up anyway, and even use the same building. The gondola station won't be small, if it is similar to the London gondola stations.
Maybe I didn't reference it correctly but that area is what I was referring to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter