Blue Lagoon

We ate at rainforest cafe last thurs (30th July), and have to say whilst the theming is great, the service was friendly but slow and food was only adequate. My friend had fajitas and they very hard and crispy, she asked for more and they were almost as bad as the first lot. So we were not impressed, also it cost almost as much as our meal the previous night in the Blue Lagoon and that was far superior.

that is such a shame, we ate there in feb and it was wonderful. we had a lovely waitress and the food was perfect. the only downside was ash had a tantrum and the waitress forgot her dessert but we were all flustered so it didnt matter lol.

We ate at Blue Lagoon tonight and had a fabulous meal and fabulous service. We would give it 10/10

We've not had a bad meal there yet

I am definitely eating there. Wish they had online booking reservations like WDW. :lmao:

this is one resturant i wanted to go last time i went, will definatly try and go when we go down next january, just a question though, this resturant is on the HB plus list, do they have a specific menu for HB vouchers or can you order anything from their normal menu??

Sorry we ate there this week but as we didnt have vouchers I didnt take much notice. There are 2 set menus - the cheapest is about 27E I think so possibly thats what is recommended for half board plus

There are 2 set menus - the cheapest is about 27E I think so possibly thats what is recommended for half board plus

Yes the 27e menu included a choice of 4/5 starters, 4/5 main courses and tea/coffee. The tea/coffee was served with 3 mini desserts and a chocolate - it was as good as 3 courses.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter