BLT views

OHIOVACATIONER

DIS Veteran
Is it really worth that much more to get a MK or LV room or is standard sufficient? I need opinions please. Thx

we've done lots of research and ended up booking a standard for our upcoming 8 night trip. For us, we were prepared to sacrifice view to basically save enough for another night. We also don't mind ground floor or low floor rooms. Although special, we simply did not think MK view was worth it. Great for night but lots of parking lots during day.

We have had it twice and it is very amazing.... especially in my kids mind. They love laying in bed watching the castle as we fall asleep. We have also had a lake view and it was lovely. I guess it depends on your budget. We rented points and felt it was a little splurge, but worth it. Not an essential... but definitely a wow moment for us.

You've got to be a member who owns BLT to get the standard view because they go quickly. Lots of BWV members prefer the standard view just because they use fewer points.

So if saving points is important, get the standard view (it should be a lower floor).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter