BLT to Epcot various ways to get there

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
Sorry folks, my brain just isn't kicking in this morning, so asking you all for the info.
My final destination is Biergarten.
I know I can take monorail to TTC, switch to Epcot monorail, take it to Epcot, then walk back to Germany.
I don't have a smart phone, so can't do Uber.
I won't pay Minnie van ridiculous price.
I could walk from BLT to MK bus parking, take bus to Beach Club, walk through IG to Biergarten.
Is there a bus from BLT to Epcot?
These all seem so painfully slow.
I arrive MCO 12:15P, and have a 4:00P Candlelight Processional Dining Package at Biergarten.
I am not really up to sprinting there, and this is arrival day, and really don't want all that stress.
Any idea what could be quickest non-Uber/taxi route?
Thanks in advance.

No bus from BLT to Epcot when monorail is live.

Quickest really is the monorail, I think.

Are you planning on going to BLT first? I never go to a park on arrival day so not fully sure if allowed but
I would maybe tag your luggage so Disney gets it to your hotel.

Then take ME to BWVs. Get off and walk from BWVs to IG to Germany.

If your ME 'ticket' says BLT, you will not be allowed to board the BWV/BVC bus.

You can get a Mears Taxi without an iPhone, if not a BLT, then certainly at the Contemporary. It will be more expensive than Uber, but it would be a shorter walk from Beach Club to the International Gate.

We never plan a meal on the arrival day, too often a flight delay will make it impossible to get there and then you're stuck with the no show fees.You have more faith in the airlines than I have, I wish you the best of luck.

We never plan a meal on the arrival day, too often a flight delay will make it impossible to get there and then you're stuck with the no show fees.You have more faith in the airlines than I have, I wish you the best of luck.
AGREED! Our non-stop flight from San Diego to MCO last week was delayed 4 hours! UGH, that was a complete surprise to my system. I've never seen a terminal soooooo crowded ... no flights coming in or out ... everything jammed. As it is, we missed hitting Epcot on our arrival day altogether as we landed at 8:30p and arrived BWV just after 10p.

Yes, I usually don't either. But NPH is the narrator at CP, and I thought since I am there when he is, it would be nice to see him. I have seen the youtube video of him. Thought it would be good to see him in person. I didn't plan my trip around the narrators, booked my DVC at 11 months. But when the narrator list came out, it was a nice surprise. Well I have read on the boards he is so popular, the only way to see him is to book the pkg. People (so they say) line up HOURS ahead, in the non-pkg line to see him.
I watched a youtube with Warwick Davis as the narrator. It was sooo good. I would really like it to be him.

The most conservative plan which minimizes your risk of flight delays messing things up is to use a luggage shipping service to send your big bags to BLT before your arrival, so all you have on the plane is a smallish backpack and no checked bags. Then take a cab from MCO directly to the Beach Club and walk to the IG. With this strategy even if your flight is delayed by 3 hours you would still make your Biergarten reservation.

Last edited:
Would you consider booking a car rental? Just go from the airport straight to EPcot. Return the car the following day if yo udon’t want to keep it. Alamo has offices at the Car care center and the Swan or Dolphin. Other companies have offices at some of the Disney Springs hotels.

You’d have your magic bands so no need to stop at BLT first.

No matter how you do it, it will be tight on time.
If your plane arrives at 12:15, best case, you you get your luggage at 12:45. However you get to WDW is at least 30 minutes.
If you take MDE, it could be 60-90 minutes.
With check in, you might be ready to head to Epcot by 3.
From, BLT, I would walk to MK and take the bus to BC or BWV and walk in through the IG. I think that will be the fastest route for you to get to EPCOT.

I would just take the monorail. If you walk to the MK and take a bus to BW or BC, you need to factor in the time to walk to the MK bus stop, wait for the bus. You might just miss a bus and need to wait another 20-30 minutes for the next bus. Just jump on the monorail. You will be in EPCOT before the bus leaves the MK.

I would just take the monorail. If you walk to the MK and take a bus to BW or BC, you need to factor in the time to walk to the MK bus stop, wait for the bus. You might just miss a bus and need to wait another 20-30 minutes for the next bus. Just jump on the monorail. You will be in EPCOT before the bus leaves the MK.

When we stayed at BLT we found it took a fair amount of time to walk to CR, wait for the resort monorail, ride to TTC, exit the resort monorail, walk down that ramp and back up the Epcot monorail ramp and then wait for the Epcot monorail to arrive. That was the main reason we didn’t like BLT very much - guess we’re spoiled by staying at BWV and having direct access to two parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!