BLT theme park view studio.....

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
What are the chances I get a room on one of the higher floors (above 10) without requesting it? I have seen a few pictures of TP view from the 5th floor, and to me, that seems a little too low. I will be traveling alone, so I would like to be able to sit out on the patio at night and enjoy the sights and sounds of MK.

I know I can easily call and put in a request, but a competitive part of me wants to test my luck and see what I get without a request. Now if many people respond to say they got floor 5 or 6 without a request for higher floors, then I will call.

You can request any thing you want, but it all depends on if someone is checking out the day you arrive.
Good luck and have a great trip.

I think that it’s a common request for most people so I’d have it put it on.

If there are lots of people requesting what you want, and you don’t, it could Increase your odds of being on a lower floor.

Requests are just that, so if you are really hoping for something, at Least by having it there, the room assigner will try

I just stayed here and didnt request anything and they gave us floor 11. It was perfect. I think even floor 10 would be fine. No matter what floor your on the railings will be in the way so standing is the best for the fireworks

As to what regularly happens, I do not know. For my first time with TP view, I made no request and got 4th floor (before those were converted to standard). The second time I requested high floor and got 8th floor, and you really need at least 7 or above to avoid having mainly just a parking lot view. There has not been a third time (other stays at BLT have been with lake view and my high floor request has always been met).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter