BLT Points to Rent 85 to 170 points $18pp Expire January 31, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin Wood

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 85 to 170 points available to rent with home resort being BLT. Some of the points are banked so my understanding is they cannot be transferred only rented at this point.

Reservations for Bay Lake can be made 11 months in advance, for all other DVC resorts reservations can only be made 7 months in advance. Minimum reservation/transfer is for 85 points.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC resort(s)
5. Any view preference

After I check availability, I will post a reply here or send you a private message with the details and total price.

Payment terms:
Payment by PayPal, Zelle, Venmo (NOTE if you pay by credit card when using PayPal those fees will be added to the balance).
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day).
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in.

I have 85 to 170 points available to rent with home resort being BLT. Some of the points are banked so my understanding is they cannot be transferred only rented at this point.

Reservations for Bay Lake can be made 11 months in advance, for all other DVC resorts reservations can only be made 7 months in advance. Minimum reservation/transfer is for 85 points.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC resort(s)
5. Any view preference

After I check availability, I will post a reply here or send you a private message with the details and total price.

Payment terms:
Payment by PayPal, Zelle, Venmo (NOTE if you pay by credit card when using PayPal those fees will be added to the balance).
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day).
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in.
3 adults blt nov 5 to 13 studio any available?

10/4-10/11 or 11/15-11/22
Studio Standard View Poly or 1 Bed BLT

I don't have home privileges at Poly, but at BLT for 1 bedroom
10/4-10/11 there is only Lake View 275p
11/15 - 11/22 there is lake view and theme park view

I don't have home privileges at Poly, but at BLT for 1 bedroom
10/4-10/11 there is only Lake View 275p
11/15 - 11/22 there is lake view and theme park view
Ok, but if you only have 170 I still need to find 105 from someone else correct? Or how does that work?

How about 11/15-19 or 11/16-11/20 for BLT?

Neither is available with a Standard View. Both are available for Lake View 11/15-19: 156 points; 11/16-20 164 points. I was going to send you some details regarding what dates are waitlisted in regards to the standard view, but I don't think you have hit the necessary posts to be able to private message. You will want to do this sooner or later as phone numbers and email addresses are not shared via public forum. here is a link that tells you how to gain access the the PM and where to do it. https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

I did do the correct amount of posts, but just signed up last night. Think it takes a day or two. I'm interested in the Lake View for 156 points.

1. Check-in date. MON Nov 7
2. Check-out date. FRI 11
3. Room type (1 bedroom)
4. DVC resort(s). BLT
5. Any view preference LAKE

I’ll PM you as well.

Check-in date: May 22
Check-out date: May 26
Room type : 1 bedroom
DVC resort : BLT
View preference: Lake or Theme park

Check-in date: May 22
Check-out date: May 26
Room type : 1 bedroom
DVC resort : BLT
View preference: Lake or Theme park

It is available 148 points for Lake and 180 points for Theme park view. While I would be happy to help you out with this reservation, I would also like to be honest with you and tell you for this reservation you would be paying a slight premium. Typically points for some of the more desirable properties (Bay Lake, Poly, Grand Floridian, Beach, etc) that can be booked 7 to 11 months out care a $2ish premium per point. If you are looking at booking within 7 months (ie May) then anyone with points can book that reservation if its available. So you might be able to find something that would save you a couple hundred bucks. Again happy to help, but just want to be upfront. Let me know if you are still interested

It is available 148 points for Lake and 180 points for Theme park view. While I would be happy to help you out with this reservation, I would also like to be honest with you and tell you for this reservation you would be paying a slight premium. Typically points for some of the more desirable properties (Bay Lake, Poly, Grand Floridian, Beach, etc) that can be booked 7 to 11 months out care a $2ish premium per point. If you are looking at booking within 7 months (ie May) then anyone with points can book that reservation if its available. So you might be able to find something that would save you a couple hundred bucks. Again happy to help, but just want to be upfront. Let me know if you are still interested

Thanks, I appreciate the honesty. I'm going to think about it and get back to you

-any of the following if multiple are available the lowest point amount - Dec 4th-10th / Dec 11th-17th / Nov 13th - Nov 19th / Nov 27th - Dec 3rd
-Studio
-BLT
-any

Hi there,
My dates are 11/19-11/24 @ BLT with a 2BR Lake (STD not avail) and a Studio Lake (STD not avail).

I'm assume that is 257,99 pts respectively for a total of 356. There is another thread that has 219 available and I could get there with some of yours. Could something like that be worked out. Not sure what is possible here.

I know I'm a new user, but happy to provide any references etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter