BLT Points to Rent 85 to 170 points $18pp Expire January 31, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for February 14-18, 2022. Last minute surprise! Studio room. Beach club, boardwalk, Polynesian, or Riviera.

-any of the following if multiple are available the lowest point amount - Dec 4th-10th / Dec 11th-17th / Nov 13th - Nov 19th / Nov 27th - Dec 3rd
-Studio
-BLT
-any

Dec 4-10….no studios available for those consecutive nights
Dec 11-17….Lakeview studio available 111 points
Nov 13-19 …..Lakeview studio available 116 Points
Nov 27-Dec 3…..Lakeview available 113 points

Any consecutive days open for June 13 - 20 at BLT 1 bedroom?

There are a couple of rooms that week which are available for 2 consecutive nights, but not that entire week. I don't know if that is what you are looking for.

Looking for a studio at BLT
November 30 - December 4th, 2022
Villas at the Boardwalk is a possibility studio.
Thanks

Looking for a studio at BLT
November 30 - December 4th, 2022
Villas at the Boardwalk is a possibility studio.
Thanks

Sorry no studio available at BLT....there is a 1 bedroom lake view 146 points. As far as boardwalk, I don't have early booking period for that resort.

Looking for BLT studio with lake view from 12/24/22-1/1/23.

So for some reason its only allowing me to select 12/24 - 12/31…its not allowing me to span into january. That alone is 204 points. That is on the high side of what I was looking to rent out. If you were absolutely wanting to check in the 24 and out the 1st I would probably not be able to help as it would be close to 245 points

ISO

12/14/22-12/20/22
BLT
Studio - Theme Park View

Jeremy-

There is a Lake view studio for the dates you inquired about. I would jump on it if you are Interested these go fast during that time of year. The theme park view is only available 4 of the nights you inquired about. Me personally the theme park view is nice, but not necessary. You can go down to the elevator area and view them from there if you are at the resort when the fireworks go off. However I tried to PM you and wasn’t able to do so because you don’t have 10 posts yet (more on that in a bit), but saw you inquired about the pros and cons of staying at poly vs BLT. Poly wins in terms of atmosphere and pool hands down. However where BLT shines is proximity. I don’t like lines if i can avoid them. The mono rail only goes one direction around the lake hitting Contemporary, Poly, Grand Floridian, Transport center and Magic Kingdom. So where ever you get on you have to ride it through those stops to get off. IF you plan to spend most of your time at Magic Kingdom (ie you have young children) BLT is amazing because its a 5 minute walk from the resort to Magic Kingdom, no wating for the monorail. Additionally it has its own security checkpoint that is usually a breeze and no wait. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter