BLT coffee maker

Anyone back recently? Trying to find out if those new pod machines are there or is it still the reg coffee makers.

Mr. Coffee brand, 12 cup it uses flat bottomed filters. We were there in October 2011. But there has not been any change since. How do I know, because if there had been a change there would be multiple threads for those that hate the Keurig machines and those that love them. LOL Many members have strong opinions about their coffeemakers and coffee. So I'm pretty sure I'm right.

BLT Studio
IMG_0125.jpg

BLT 1BR

DSCN3304.jpg

BTW all the DVC resorts use the same type of coffeemaker.

Thank you for the information, DenLo. I thought I read on Disboards that studios now had 12 cup coffee makers. DVC member site still list 4 cup coffee maker. Thanks again :thumbsup2

Leaving at 1am for a 12 hour drive down. :confused: Packed the coffee, forgot to buy filters. Do you think the reusable flat bottom filter I have at home would work? TIA

The villa we were in last week still had the Mr. Coffee coffeemaker that uses the regular basket filters (12 cup). I would think the reusable would work, but the store in Contemporary carries filters too.

The AKL Concierge studio we stayed at in March 2012 was the single-use pod type. I had a few pods left and thought I would use them in June, but
the 1 BR we stayed at in June 2012 at Boardwalk and Wilderness were the 12 cup type.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter