blow dryers

dmen

Mouseketeer
I am pretty sure that I have seen blow dryers in the Deluxe Resorts. But can someone please confirm this for me. I am staying at the Yacht Club and Grand Floridian. Also, what kind are they? I am hoping they are n't the ones attached to the wall, with like a vacuum hose that blows out tiny bits of very hot air. I don't think I have to specifically request them. Do I?
Thank you!

YC has hand held hair dryers, that are attached to the wall. They seemed to work fine.

I forgot my hair dryer and had to use the one attached to the wall at the YC. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!!! The thing had no power and my hair looked like crap the whole time. Finally on the last day I smartened up and asked for one from housekeeping which was much more powerful. I would bring your own though.

thank you both. i was afraid that might be the case. since i have long and thick hair and it could be cold during our visit and i wash my hair at least once a day, i guess i'll be carrying my own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter