Bloopers and Funny photos...

I wish I could have gotten a photo, but in October when we were having a CD dinner at CP, Tigger was trying to go back into the kitchen area, and I think the guy tripped in his costume and fell into the doorway.

meeatingamagnet.jpg

Me getting hungry in the magnet store!!!

I take the Toy Story Ride WAYYYY too seriously!

IMG_3012.jpg

I think I'm gonna make it this year!

IMG_3212.jpg

Hmmm . . . I'm gonna be walking all day in the heat . . . I know, WEDGE HEELS!

IMG_3219.jpg

This was so funny I about loss my lunch...thanks for sharing, I needed this today!!! :lmao:

A few of mine...

The kids SHARING something... oooooooh a rare sight
100_4035.jpg

Being hams for the camera...
A scary dinosaur foot

100_4579.jpg

DS running over his younger brother
100_40252.jpg

Bear is gunna get 'em
100_46142.jpg

I always try to get a photo of the giraffes while I am on the Saffari. This one looked like it was going to eat the bus behind us.

giraffe.jpg

I LOL'd at the pissed off looking man in the background, behind the trash can.
This is in response to post 1212. I thought the picture would show up to but since it didn't I'm editing or the reply doesn't make sense.

I'm not sure but i think that pissed off man in the background is my DH. And if i'm rigth, he was really po's because he ended up standing there for over an hour while I went in search of the Christmas Store (never found it) and then decided to grab a snack. He was hungry too but instead of walking about 50 feet to get something he stood in that same spot the whole time.

So what's the weirdest, best, annoying, cutest, etc. encounter you or your children have had?

Way back when my DD was three or four we were at Rafiki's Planet Watch wandering around. My DD had just seen Minnie (who to this day she absolutely loves and considers her her best friend, even carries a stuffed one with her whenever we travel) and had her picture taken then Minnie went off through one of the side rooms. We started over to another line when my DD just dissappeared. It was that quick. I started looking for her then got a little worried to I grabbed a CM and we all started looking for her. When she was found I discovered that she had ran off to PROTECT MINNIE from that scary looking thing who went into the same room as Minnie. Turned out to be Rafiki, whom she hadn't seen yet. She thought Rafiki was going to hurt Minnie and she had to protect her. She was in tears because she couldn't find Minnie but Rafiki was still around. The CM were great, they actually kept from laughing while I was on the verge of cracking up, they calmed her down and as soon as Minnie came out they explained to Minnie what had happened and Minnie made a big fuss over DD for her bravery.

I love this thread. I've had some serious :rotfl2: moments reading it!

My signature pic is our latest "blooper" from our December trip. DH decided that since we were having our pictures taken with Big Al, he'd try to match the look on Al's face with one of his own. Apparently, I didn't get the memo. :confused3

LOL!!! I have the same picture!! Too funny I am standing a little farther back

Woody was dying laughing when the guy in the whoopi cushion stepped up for a pic- sorry it is blurry.
WDW908074.jpg
[/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter