Black Widow

I wonder how this will affect the Tower of Terror film.

It theoretically shouldn't - contract disputes happen all the time. This one however is looking to get particularly nasty, so it's hard to say. Normally, I wouldn't think Scarlett would never work with Dusney again, but you never know. We'll have to see how it shakes out, but honestly, someone high up at Disney named Bob needs to step in here try to dispose of the matter quickly.

Yeah, preferable the other Bob can step in and smooth this over. He's still Chairman so one can hope.
I hear ya, but corporate boards are supposed to let CEOs do their jobs, not micromanage day to day decisions. Anytime old Bob steps in will be seen as the new Bob’s incompetence or loss of confidence by the board. We will see how this plays out; if new Bob is smart he wouldn’t violate the spirit of the contract. Doing that to make a few extra $ is bad business in the long run.

I hear ya, but corporate boards are supposed to let CEOs do their jobs, not micromanage day to day decisions. Anytime old Bob steps in will be seen as the new Bob’s incompetence or loss of confidence by the board. We will see how this plays out; if new Bob is smart he wouldn’t violate the spirit of the contract. Doing that to make a few extra $ is bad business in the long run.

Well, one might say that "new Bob's" incompetence needs to be seen. They've got a mess on their hands for sure, and if rumors are true, it's at his feet. I know it's unlikely to happen though and he'll find some way to deflect or take credit for a resolution regardless.

I wonder how this will affect the Tower of Terror film.
It shouldn't much beyond possibly a slight delay potentially. It is still early stages, and if Scarlett Johansson would drop out they would just find another producer and star for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter