Black Widow

Yup. I'm not sure if I will go to the theatres or wait for Disney+.

Although renting out a theatre for me and up to 20 guests for $300 doesn't seem too bad....

I already bought tickets for an IMAX showing. I am excited to get back to going to the movies more often!

Saw it last night - I really liked it, the acting was great and it struck a good balance between addressing some heavy themes but still having some very funny lines and moments too.

I loved the play between Nat and Yelena. "It has a lot of pockets and I use them all the time!" "Why do you do that thing when you fight - you know with your hair like...?" That stuff added a lot of comedy. Red Guardian was just hillarious too!"

I also liked how different Nat and Yelena are, like when Alexei is saying how proud he is of how many people they have both killed - Nat is not happy about that, but Yelena is hugging him! It was such an interesting and subtle moment.

I was at the 5pm showing on opening night.

Black Widow is my favorite Avenger but I was tempering my excitement so as not to be disappointed.

This movie was 100 times BETTER than I expected!

I am really appreciating how Phase 4 is spending more time in the emotions and relationships between the characters while still keeping great action and fight choreography.

Florence Pugh won me over. Her Yelena is the perfect sister and a fiercely equal match to Scarlett’s Natasha.

This is the prequel we needed, with fulfilling glimpses into the missing/mysterious parts of Natasha’s history. I only wish it could have come out in order, but it is truly better late than never.

I was at the 5pm showing on opening night.

Black Widow is my favorite Avenger but I was tempering my excitement so as not to be disappointed.

This movie was 100 times BETTER than I expected!

I am really appreciating how Phase 4 is spending more time in the emotions and relationships between the characters while still keeping great action and fight choreography.

Florence Pugh won me over. Her Yelena is the perfect sister and a fiercely equal match to Scarlett’s Natasha.

This is the prequel we needed, with fulfilling glimpses into the missing/mysterious parts of Natasha’s history. I only wish it could have come out in order, but it is truly better late than never.

You know, I felt that way too - this should have come out right after Civil War. It would've fit better. Otherwise though, the movie is dang near perfect! If waiting is what it took to get all of the parts in place, then so be it.

Loved it and looking forward to seeing Yelena moving forward. I also liked the Mason character and would be happy to see him again.

This movie really highlighted why Natasha is such a great character and why she has worked so hard on the red in her ledger. I suppose Scarlett Johansson is probably retired from the MCU now, and I will miss her.

Loved it and looking forward to seeing Yelena moving forward. I also liked the Mason character and would be happy to see him again.

This movie really highlighted why Natasha is such a great character and why she has worked so hard on the red in her ledger. I suppose Scarlett Johansson is probably retired from the MCU now, and I will miss her.
I’m assuming (hoping) that at least some MCU characters will be “brought back” via Dr. Strange’s Multiverse of Madness. Time will tell.

I always go to see Disney Premieres Open Day at the Disney Springs AMC….and walked past the Disney Store with all the Cruella merchandise … asking myself I wonder why Disney is not selling that Vest with all the pockets. You know you want it ! It looked good on Yelena and Natasha I expect to see it looking good on everybody.

I’ve only seen David Harbour in a few roles. First was as a turncoat British agent on Pan Am and as a corrupt DA in The Green Hornet. This was the first time I saw him in a good guy role.

I’ve only seen David Harbour in a few roles. First was as a turncoat British agent on Pan Am and as a corrupt DA in The Green Hornet. This was the first time I saw him in a good guy role.
He is a good guy in Stranger Things also.

I always go to see Disney Premieres Open Day at the Disney Springs AMC….and walked past the Disney Store with all the Cruella merchandise … asking myself I wonder why Disney is not selling that Vest with all the pockets. You know you want it ! It looked good on Yelena and Natasha I expect to see it looking good on everybody.

everything will look good on Yelena and Natasha. Even better if they wore nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!