BJs vs Costco

We are that family with memberships to both. Honestly only got the BJ’s card for the deals on Disney gift cards. Paid $81.00 for a $100.00 gift card. Definitely worth it.

We are that family with memberships to both. Honestly only got the BJ’s card for the deals on Disney gift cards. Paid $81.00 for a $100.00 gift card. Definitely worth it.
Heck yeah that's worth it right there! Is it always that same price for Disney gift cards, or was that a special deal at BJ's?

Can someone with a BJ's membership send us the Disney gift card prices? I'm trying to decide if signing up for the free one-day online membership is worth it to order the Disney gift cards.

I've got a Sam's Club membership so I know that Disney gift cards at Sam's are between 3-4% off all the time.

Thanks in advance!

No BJ's in my area, I belong to Sam's and Costco. Costco is closer, Sam's gets 90% of the business-and I hate Walmart. I like Sam's produce better, and the prices are better. Costco produce goes bad super quickly. I keep Costco for car rental savings, but the past 4 rentals have been cheaper via other rental sites. Gas at Speedway a mile from Costco is $2.78, Costco is $2.79. Only see fuel savings when Speedway does a price reset. Sam's has more checkouts. My Costco spending check for 2021 is $3. I'm considering dropping the Costco membership.

I have a membership to Costco and Sam’s (only for a year since it was free). The bulk of my grocery shopping happens at Costco (and I’m supplement with Aldi).My cash back check from Costco the past year was about $250 so totally worth it for me. I buy meat in bulk there and then cut up and freeze it. My husband is lego so I get cheese and nuts there too. I don’t buy their prepared foods because of allergies but do treat myself to the macrons and Asian desserts (they’ve had taikyaki and castella cake lately). I also fill up on gas when I go and rent cars with them.

Hi. I see a LOT of posts here and elsewhere mentioning various travel discounts people find at Costco.

I haven't joined any of these "clubs" because I haven't felt the value was there for the few times a year I would go.

However, I've just received a discount mailing from BJs offering their membership for only $25. This, coupled with the fact that a BJs is much closer to me than a Costco, is piquing my interest.

But even for only $25, I still would like to know: does anyone know if BJs has simliar travel deals as Costco?

Thanks.
We have been members of both and much prefer COSTCO. They have a better selection of QUALITY products.
Good luck!

The discount we get on our eyeglasses more than pays for our Costco membership every year. I pay less for two pair of glasses there than I do anywhere else, as I have an expensive prescription.

the $500 one is $479.99 and the $100 one is $96.99 they are typically that price all year aside from their Black Friday deal

We were going to buy some to purchase park tickets. I know there are some restrictions on what you could use them for but I did not see park tickets being one of them. Anyone know?

We were going to buy some to purchase park tickets.
You should be able to buy park tickets with them. I use them to pay off my package. I buy one a month and then call in and make a payment with them. I have never tried to use them for tickets only but they should work just fine for that.

We were going to buy some to purchase park tickets. I know there are some restrictions on what you could use them for but I did not see park tickets being one of them. Anyone know?
They can be used for park tickets that are purchased direct from Disney. I've done that. You won't be able to use them for discounted tickets from Undercover Tourist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter