Birthday Celebration Disney Style! DDP Review: Complete!

Our last Disney meal was breakfast at the Riverside Mill. We both used up our remaining CS and S credits.

The bounty platter is the entrée we both chose. Ok…why have I not had this before??? It was really good! The eggs were fluffy and delicious, and the Mickey waffle…yum! The potatoes were good too -seasoned very well. I even liked the biscuit. It was soft with a very mild flavor; tasted home-cooked. The only thing I didn’t like was the bacon – greasy and limp.

100_0388.jpg

My sister chose a blueberry muffin as her snack. It was bakery made, very moist and sweet. She loved it.

100_0390.jpg

I selected a cheese danish. Wow was this good. Definitely the best cheese danish I’ve ever had; so sweet and creamy with a warm flakey pastry crust. Lick your fingers good!

100_0391.jpg

After such a fantastic trip we were very sad to leave. We sat outside after breakfast enjoying the last few precious moments of sunshine; waiting for the un-magical express. ;)

We both had these snacks packed away in our carry-on, to enjoy the magic one more time once home:

100_0233.jpg

100_0235.jpg

Our favorites!

:)Thanks Disers for reading, and happy eating!!!:)

popcorn::

Loved your reviews! Glad you had a great trip. Thanks for sharing with us!!

That's a shame about your Via Napoli meal! Those ricotta fritters were one of the best desserts I had on my trip... but then again, they were warm when I had them! We didn't get bread either, so maybe it is a dining plan thing </3

I've never seen that red, white and blue slushy thing person... It looks kind of amazing, not gonna lie.

Thanks for your report! I liked it a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter