biracial relationships.

HAH!

Who cares!?
If it's someone you love who the heck cares where they came from or what their background is.

That being said.
I think I'll marry Antonio Bandaras xD

Does that let me have Dibs on Freddie Mercury as a whole?
Hes not white.
Hes a Zanzibarian HUNK ;)

The "hawtest" Asain EVER.

My first serious boyfriend is Philipino he was born and raised there, too. So, obviously, I don't have a problem with biracial relationships.

I see nothing wrong with them, however sometimes the different cultures don't always match.

I have a cousin you is in a biracial relationship and they are great together, i was also technically in a "relationship" ( elementary) ya it was ok, i personally have no problem with it. . .

I have a cousin you is in a biracial relationship and they are great together, i was also technically in a "relationship" ( elementary) ya it was ok, i personally have no problem with it. . .

Heck yeah I'm supportive of them. I'm attracted to guys of different ethnicities all the time, it's no big deal. And I'm *very* lucky in one respect: I know for a fact that my parents would be supportive of any biracial relationship I may find myself in. :goodvibes:

I had a black bf..I'm mexican/european
we're kinda still together..but not really..haha..like..we still love each other and stuffs but we're both getting our lives situated so no relationship right now..plus he lives in Chicago and I live in LA..haha..bit of a distance there..but it's all good ^.^
my family would kill me if they knew though..my dad's side is racist and..well..I don't think either side would like me to have a bf other than white or mexican..both parents told me >.> but *shrugs* that won't stop me..love is love :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter