biracial relationships.

Hmm...
Not really for me. I see nothing wrong with it though. My best friend is dating an African American. (is it racist, to call them blacks??) anyways and they've been dating for a year (her parents dont know, but have an idea and do not approve). Then one of my other good friends has been dating an African A, for about 6 months now and her parents love him. But dating out of my race is something I dont see myself doing, plus my parents would have a fit. Anyways I'm to attracted to country boys ;)

I don't see anything wrong with them.
I've not had one.
I'd actually be persuing one right now if she was already seeing someone... ;)

Hmm...
Not really for me. I see nothing wrong with it though. My best friend is dating an African American. (is it racist, to call them blacks??) anyways and they've been dating for a year (her parents dont know, but have an idea and do not approve). Then one of my other good friends has been dating an African A, for about 6 months now and her parents love him. But dating out of my race is something I dont see myself doing, plus my parents would have a fit. Anyways I'm to attracted to country boys ;)

No

I've never had one.

The only race other than my own that I found attractive is Hispanic/Latinos (whichever it is...). I don't like mixing personally. But I'm not racist in any way.

Well, I've never been in a single-race relationship, either, so IDK. Lol.

But I would if there was a different-race guy that I really liked.

Asian guys always have really nice hair... lol..

Oh okay.
I've never actually thought of it, so I do't know what to say for my answer.

Not yet.
But probably some day.
I'm not being like picky and choosy...
But asian people are beautiful =)
(Everyone is beautiful, I would date anyone of any race)

I haven't had one.
I haven't even had a crush of different ethnicity.
Not because I immediately dismissed that fact, but because for some reason

If you're black, Hispanic, Latino??,etc. Then you're automatically a "gangster" who only hangs out with your own race.

If you're white, then you're automatically a preppy, or a geek. (except for me, Im a dorkasarus rex).

Im not raciest. I'm seriously colorblind. Its just my school. As a whole.
Im sure, that if I met someone nice, and my "type" then sure. Go for it!

Just, I haven't really encountered it yet.

HAH!

Who cares!?
If it's someone you love who the heck cares where they came from or what their background is.

That being said.
I think I'll marry Antonio Bandaras xD

I'm all for biracial relationships. Around here, you'd probably get shot just for suggesting it, but I seriously don't care. I've never dated someone of a different race, but I have to say, I've been attracted to the odd African American or even Mohinder on Heroes. ;) I've told my sister that I'm going to move to New York, date someone of a different race, and then send pictures back home, and my papaw will come storming up through the city to shoot us both. So if I ever were involved in a biracial relationship, I would probably take my time in telling my family about it.

Not yet, but I dunno. See what the future holds for me! I find lots of different things in guys attractive and the whole race thing isn't a problem for me.

-:hippie:Ashleigh

I'm all for biracial relationships. Around here, you'd probably get shot just for suggesting it, but I seriously don't care. I've never dated someone of a different race, but I have to say, I've been attracted to the odd African American or even Mohinder on Heroes. ;) I've told my sister that I'm going to move to New York, date someone of a different race, and then send pictures back home, and my papaw will come storming up through the city to shoot us both. So if I ever were involved in a biracial relationship, I would probably take my time in telling my family about it.
Dude, Mohinder is really cute.

I just realized, I think indian (not native american) guys are really hot. Hm.

I haven't had one.
I haven't even had a crush of different ethnicity.
Not because I immediately dismissed that fact, but because for some reason

If you're black, Hispanic, Latino??,etc. Then you're automatically a "gangster" who only hangs out with your own race.

If you're white, then you're automatically a preppy, or a geek. (except for me, Im a dorkasarus rex).

Im not raciest. I'm seriously colorblind. Its just my school. As a whole.
Im sure, that if I met someone nice, and my "type" then sure. Go for it!

Just, I haven't really encountered it yet.

Meh, most of the caucasian people at my school (which is almost everyone at my schools) is either preppy or wannabe gangster (or ghetto). It looks ridiculous to see skinny caucasian boys with their pants half way down their butt and their baggy clothes talking like idiots and about imaginary gang warfare.

Other than that, it's mostly asian people, who dress amazingly cool and cute, and yes, I'll admit, most of them I know are insanely smart.

And the very very small minority of African decent is preppy. But they're all boys. I do not know a single girl of African decent in my school.

But those are just stereotypes at my school.
I would never use them anywhere.

i personally am all for biracial relationships

ive never been in one, but i would never date anyone who fits the steriotype for any race

Wow, looking at this thread I just for the first time realized how seriously colorblind I am.
I seriously didn't even realize until reading the posts that I'm attracted to every race. The reason I didn't realize was because when I think of the guys I've liked, I think of THEM, not their race.

I mean, how trivial a thing is the color of your skin? I have freckles, would your parents let you date me?

I dunno, this is all babbly and confusing but it was just one of those mini-epiphany moments you can't really explain, or even understand fully.

I think biracial relationships are fine.
I've never had one, but i've had close friends who have.
I could have one, if I was attracted to a person of another race. Who knows.

I've never been in a biracial relationship myself, but I would definitely not think twice about race, especially if I really loved or was attracted to the guy. My parents are a biracial couple. My dad is Latino, and he has really dark skin, and my mom is white. They've had their share of people who were against their marriage, but when I look at them I just see...my parents. They love each other, and that's all that matters.

I've never been in one but I don't think my parents would have any problems with it, they're pretty open to whatever or whoever I'm interested in, romantically.

Actually my friend's parents are a biracial relationship, pretty extreme too. Her dad is black and that really really dark black. And her mom is, like, super white and Irish. It's kinda funny but they're absolutely adorable together, perfect parents relationship.:lovestruc

I've never had one, but of course would if I liked the guy.
I actually don't even notice someone is a different race unless someone mentions it.

I don't know what my parents would think of it, but I don't think they'd care.
Ultimately I feel it's my decision and if they don't like it, I'm sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter