Bingo and late dinner seating?

brerrabbit70

Mouseketeer
I really want to play Bingo! Everything I have seen says that bingo is from 7:30-8:30. Dinner seating begins at 8:30. Can we make it? How long does Bingo actually last?

I'm only planning on playing one night. (Unless I win;) ) It will be a busy evening...show, bingo, dinner.

Thank you for the info.

brerrabbit70

On all our past cruises on DCL we always have had late seating and have played bingo. We just make sure we are dressed for dinner before we go to the show, then go straight to Bingo and then to dinner. Your table is there waiting for you and don't worry about being a little late. Dinner doesn't really get started right away as the servers start with drinks, hello's and the such.

You will be fine. We loved playing bingo as we are bingo players at home. It's alot of fun, but beware, your costs can bill up fast as it is about $20 per session for a multigame ticket book.

Good luck and enjoy.

You will find also that the games earlier on in the cruise are less crowded, but as you get nearer that last day and game the place can get really crowded.

Kennyk

Good question- thanks for asking it! We are going in 10 days and wanted to do bingo, the show and we also have late seating. Thanks for the info!!!! SuZ:earsgirl:

Traveling with DM ::MinnieMo DS18 :smooth: and DS7::bounce:

This thread was informative- as I also want to play bingo and have late dinner seating.
But don't they also have bingo during the day? The only navigators I have seen I'm not sure how recent they are- but they showed bingo midday also?

I was looking at Bingo on the first night. The kids will be in the clubs, so hubby and I could do some exploring, bingo, etc. Also, there probably aren't very many people in there the first night. That means better odds.:bitelip:

Um, I hate to tell you this, but if you go the first night, you will go EVERY night, LOL. Its lots of fun though. We had late seating and as someone stated earlier, be dressed for dinner and just hurry on over there when finished. Our first night we apologized for being a bit late, and it was not a problem, since one couple couldnt understand a word we said and the other couple were playing bingo too! They sat with us at bingo the remaining nights and we went to dinner together, so it didnt matter much to be a few minutes late.

I haven't played bingo since I was a child. Is there something special about the bingo onboard? KennyK mentioned that it costs $20 for each "session" -- what does that mean? What kind of prizes can you win?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter