Bill Cosby’s conviction overturned - will be released today

The chances are they didn't resist it either until they found out the the only way to gain something "extra" was to tell all. It takes two to do that stuff and you have to first know how and why those women were at the place where it happened. Just because you wouldn't have done anything like that, doesn't mean that all women wouldn't. The Prostitutes were probably doing that to get drugs, so I guess more then one can throw false concern GTFOH bullcrap.
You're right. It does take two people to do "that stuff"-- one person to actively do the drugging and raping and one person to lie there unconscious and unable to move.

Just tossing this out there. If a man is intoxicated by drugs or alcohol, he is held responsible for anything he does. If a woman is intoxicated by drugs or alcohol, she is not held responsible for anything she does.
Can you clarify what you mean here? Are you talking about a man and woman in a sexual assault situation? If so, what exactly should the woman be "responsible" for? I'm trying to give you some grace that you are possibly talking about something else, but I'm struggling to understand what else you could be meaning by this statement.

An intoxicated person isn't responsible or not based on their gender, they are responsible or not based on whether they are the perpetrator or the victim.

Yea if I’m drunk and intoxicated I’m going to be held responsible for what I do. (DUI, DWI) Just like a man would be. I don’t get a free pass.

Being raped isn’t a crime. It’s not something she’s “done.” It was done to her. A crime was committed to her.

What’s next? If you wear a short skirt you asked for it?

Wonder if Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's pal and alleged procurer will be released as well? There was a trial back around 2009 and the FL DA stated that his associates would not be prosecuted. Not sure if that would hold up in NY where Maxwell is being held.

I don’t believe there was any such decision. It wasn’t a decision of a local prosecutor, and in FL I believe a local elected prosecutor is a State Attorney. The US Attorney for the area agreed to not prosecute Epstein in exchange for his plea deal to state prostitution charges. Maxwell wasn’t named as a conspirator either.

The United States Attorney's Office also agreed not to charge any of Epstein's possible co-conspirators - Sarah Kellen, Adriana Ross, Lesley Groff and Nadia Marcinkova.​

Then there’s the DoJ report on the prosecution.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/us-attorney-alex-acosta-showed-poor-judgment-giving/story?id=74178029

Can you clarify what you mean here? Are you talking about a man and woman in a sexual assault situation? If so, what exactly should the woman be "responsible" for? I'm trying to give you some grace that you are possibly talking about something else, but I'm struggling to understand what else you could be meaning by this statement.

An intoxicated person isn't responsible or not based on their gender, they are responsible or not based on whether they are the perpetrator or the victim.
A guy and a girl are at a party. Drinking and some drug use is going on. Guy and girl are playing a game of pool, drinking more and getting a little tipsy. Things start getting closer with the flirting, there's some touching going on. Next thing you know you are both on the couch making out. More drinking, you're both drunk. You end up in a bedroom, both drunk. The next morning, the guy is responsible for his actions, the girl is not.

As I stated, I did not watch anything on the trial and specifically said I had no opinion. I questions something I was trying to figure out based on how everyone is discussing this, which is news articles and people stating that a man admitted to drugging a woman but when I read the testimony/deposition transcript, as words and phrases matter, I read that the deposition states he admitted to giving her drugs, a way different phrase than he drugged her. I questioned that and for the next 4 pages I am included in the "I can't believe anyone is defending him" crowd. I questioned something, that is all.

A guy and a girl are at a party. Drinking and some drug use is going on. Guy and girl are playing a game of pool, drinking more and getting a little tipsy. Things start getting closer with the flirting, there's some touching going on. Next thing you know you are both on the couch making out. More drinking, you're both drunk. You end up in a bedroom, both drunk. The next morning, the guy is responsible for his actions, the girl is not.

As I stated, I did not watch anything on the trial and specifically said I had no opinion. I questions something I was trying to figure out based on how everyone is discussing this, which is news articles and people stating that a man admitted to drugging a woman but when I read the testimony/deposition transcript, as words and phrases matter, I read that the deposition states he admitted to giving her drugs, a way different phrase than he drugged her. I questioned that and for the next 4 pages I am included in the "I can't believe anyone is defending him" crowd. I questioned something, that is all.

Your first paragraph is nothing at all like what Bill Cosby did to his victims. He gave them drugs so that they'd pass out and be immobile....so he could brutally rape them. In every awful way that a woman can imagine....while they were completely passed out. This isn't at all a "he said/she said" deal. And the only reason it went on this long...for so many awful years....with so many victims.....is because he's a very famous and very wealthy man. Many of them reported passing out after just a few sips of their drink....so he drugged them with something strong enough to incapacitate them....very quickly. He's a monster....period, end of sentence.

Here's the thing - even if I ask someone for drugs and they give me said drugs, that does not mean I am giving consent to have sex with my unconscious body. That's the point I think you're missing. In that scenario, am I responsible for taking drugs and passing out? Yes. Am I responsible for another person making the decision to assault me when I am in an unconscious state? NO! That's what makes Bill Cosby a rapist - he had sex with women when they were in a state which rendered them unable to consent. Even if they put themselves in that state, they DID. NOT. CONSENT. Period.

Nope. It is not untrue. Posters were displayed at many US colleges and universities that said that exact thing almost verbatim. It was a warning to college men - don't get drunk with a girl and mess around because if she's sorry in the morning, you are a rapist. As a parent of 3 sons, this was horrifying and really, really eye-opening as to the "metoo" movement.

I have been thinking about this all day and I'm still really baffled about the point you are trying to make.

Nope. It is not untrue. Posters were displayed at many US colleges and universities that said that exact thing almost verbatim. It was a warning to college men - don't get drunk with a girl and mess around because if she's sorry in the morning, you are a rapist. As a parent of 3 sons, this was horrifying and really, really eye-opening as to the "metoo" movement.

Just because it is on a poster, doesn't mean it's true, nor does it mean it came from the administration nor does it mean it came from anyone in the broader me too movement.

The post you quoted was in answer to this.

Just tossing this out there. If a man is intoxicated by drugs or alcohol, he is held responsible for anything he does. If a woman is intoxicated by drugs or alcohol, she is not held responsible for anything she does.
And I shall demonstrably prove it untrue. If a female gets drunk, drives, and kills someone is she held responsible? Yes she is. Therefore the statement if a woman is intoxicated she is not held responsible for anything she does is completely false. If she commits a crime while intoxicated, she will be held just as responsible as if a male commits the same crime while intoxicated. Conversely, if a male gets intoxicated and doesn't commit a crime, he will like any woman who doesn't commit a crime, not be held responsible for a crime.

If the girl committed a crime than she will indeed be held responsible. For instance, if he passed out and couldn't respond and she then cuffed him to the bed and sexually assaulted him, and took his money, she'd have quite the list of charges that she would be held responsible for. That's the way our justice system works. Perps are held responsible, victims are not regardless of what sex they may be.

If someone is passed out and cannot respond, then others do not have legal free reign to do as they please with them.

Last edited:
Parents of boys worried that their precious widdle sons will be the victims of the evil women of the "Me Too" movement.

Boo effing hoo hoo!!! Deal with it like the millions of parents of women do and have done every day for the past few centuries.

And I can guarantee that in 99% of such cases, your boy "was asking for it."

Unfortunately there will still be some who will pay to see him perform.

Normal people should buy up all the tickets for his shows then mercilessly heckle him throughout.

I'm not so sure....if so, they'll be very, very small performances. Like small nightclubs....maybe. At his age and with the career he has, he's at the "legacy" portion of life....where he cares about what he's left behind. His legacy isn't just tarnished...it's destroyed. Anyone who has listened to any of his survivors knows that they all had remarkably identical experiences. I would imagine a great deal of any future "act" would be filled with grievances of how he was wronged. Sounds like fun.

Parents of boys worried that their precious widdle sons will be the victims of the evil women of the "Me Too" movement.

Boo effing hoo hoo!!! Deal with it like the millions of parents of women do and have done every day for the past few centuries.

And I can guarantee that in 99% of such cases, your boy "was asking for it."
I mean basically. I can’t with that bs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter