• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biggest Loser Fall Challenge -- in planning stage on WISH boards

lisah0711

♥ her Disney office
Just a note to let you know that the Biggest Loser 8 Fall Challenge on the WISH boards is in the planning stages. It is a 14 week challenge starting 9/11/09 and ending 12/18/09. This challenge will be a little different in that we will have components for maintainers and losers.

For those of you who have participated in BL challenges before or just want to know more about them, please see the poll and some general information in the poll.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2262267

We value your input so please let us know what you think and we hope that you will consider joining us!

I kept missing the friday weigh ins this summer so I just quit-- I felt bad for doing it but I'm actually pretty good with the weight I'm at right now. I do need to start working out though again- I'm maintaining my weight but I know muscle weighs more that fat too, my pants aren't fitting as well. I htink it was the challenges that killed me- I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to fit 3 servings of veggies in a day--one big serving with dinner is about my style. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter