Biggest Loser 4 Week 2 Challenge #1 is on Page 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
so....here's my question....are you all ready for challenges?? it was asked last week if BL consisted of chatting and reporting weekly WI, which it does..but there is another element. if you choose to participate in it...we have friendly challenges. that will be explained in a couple days when the first one is posted.....but it will start simple with tasks such as drinking your water daily, eating 5 fruits and/or veggie servings a day, exercising XX minutes for the week, trying a new workout, taking bubble baths....if you are curious you can search weekly team challenges from BL3 and you'll get a better idea. if anyone has suggestions for challenge tasks, please PM me with your suggestion for review of captains. Please keep in mind that the tasks should be challenging but not tooooo intimidating...which can be a challenge itself with over 85 WISHers at different levels. :thanks: to all who can give me some ideas!

I'm all for trying some challenges. Sounds like a great way to get some extra pushes and try new things.

Good morning everyone! I broke even this week. It was a bad week with many long hours at work (which means lots of meals eaten out or ordered in) so I'll take this for now. I'm back on track today.

I am looking forward to the challenges as they are very helpful and really keep me on track.

Congratulations to all the losers! We can do this!

Hopefully my week will be less dramatic and I'll be able to keep up better.
Jana

Hi everyone. It was a good week for me, i lost 9lbs:banana: I bet it could have been even better if i exercised everyday or put more into the workouts i am doing. Well off to work in the rain.

Amanda

Well the scale was kind to me this morning - I am down 5.5 pounds for week 1. I know it won't continue at this rate but it's a nice jumpstart!! Congratulations to all the "losers" and if you had a gain - don't worry keep working at it and next week the scale will move on down.

I'm down one and I'm so happy about it. Usually I suffer from "starvation" that first week back at the gym but it was only a couple of days and I got off what I managed to put on the beginning of the week.:goodvibes

My last chance workout was yesterday, 4 miles walking/running/wogging, I managed to get it done in 55 minutes.

I'm out of commission for at least today, possibly tomorrow, I ended up irritating my blister further and it's not pretty. I have second skin on it now and it feels and looks much better than last night. Should be good enough for the pool tomorrow so I'll do back to back classes and maybe make my hubby come home early tomorrow night so I can take the night classes as well. (I need a bandaid smiley.)

Congrats to all the losers out there. And a great big shout out to my buddy DisneyDawnNH for her great big 5 pound loss this week! Go Buddy! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm down 5.4. Pleased. And even more imporantly, I felt very supported this week from everyone's posts and enthusiasm.

I've already told my buddy it's the gains, which always come on a life journey, that I need support with. Both expected and unexpected. Especially the latter I'm not very rational about them. So that is one of the major reasons I joined BL4. To change my thought process on that. I believe it's the only way to be more successful. Thanks everyone.

Yay, I'm a loser too :teeth:! Down 3.5 :faint: .

Brenda - I already sent my e-mail to you this am, will send it again, but following the posted instructions this time.

agnes!

Good morning, everyone.

I am down 2 pounds!! I am very happy with that, as I really didn't get started until this weekend. Hopefully this coming week will go just as well.

I was really proud of myself last night. We had a small gathering after a Bible study meeting and I made gluten-free, dairy-free brownies (which were really good). I only had half of a brownie (two small bites worth) and a scoop of fruit salad. About half the pan was eaten, so I told my DH and DD they could have the rest - no more for me! Go, me!!:goodvibes

I read the questions from the week 1 thread, but didn't have the time to type out a reply, so I would like to back up to that for a moment.

Q1: My favorite types of exercise are swimming and dancing. I don't have access to a pool that has workable operating hours for me, so I am trying bellydancing now. I just started yesterday, and it was really fun! I am sure I look really stupid, but no one is watching me (I am using a DVD at home), so who cares? Anyway, I am also training for the 5K race at Disney in May which my sister convinced me to run with her. Wish me luck!

Q2: Don't celebrate Christmas, so no decorations to put away. Glad to get back into my routine, though - it's nice to have time off, but it wreaks havoc on my eating plan and exercise habits.

Hope everybody has a great day!

Good morning, everyone! Thanks to your support this week (and a LOT of effort leading up to the marathon), I am down 5.1 pounds! :woohoo: (I am now officially 7 pounds away from wedding gown shopping. :banana: :bride: ) Of course, 6 days at WDW and a voracious appetite pre- and post-marathon may set me back a little bit, but knowing you are all here and working hard and that I'll be checking in when I get back should help me. Thanks, everyone! :grouphug:

Congrats to everyone on the weight loss this week. We seem to be off to a good start. Keep up the work those who didn't lose or gained. You can do it.

Just I want to say

Good Luck to those doing the Disney Marathon this weekend

You make us all proud.

There will be a new question of the day tomorrow.

Congrats to everyone on the weight loss this week. We seem to be off to a good start. Keep up the work those who didn't lose or gained. You can do it.

Just I want to say

Good Luck to those doing the Disney Marathon this weekend

You make us all proud.

There will be a new question of the day tomorrow.

Ditto Dona. Ditto.

I can't wait to hear about the race. Inspiring for sure.

Up 0.8 here. I was down 4.8 from the prior Tuesday at the initial weigh-in, and at 8 months in, I know I don't lose 4.8 pounds of "real" weight in a week - or even 4.0 pounds in 2 weeks. :sad2: So now I'm playing catch-up, earning the losses I saw a week ago.

My spreadsheet says I ought to start seeing some scale losses starting about Sunday, so I might be down next week.

Exercise is going well, food is going well, and that's about all we have control over!

I am down 4 yeah!!!!! I have really tried... an hour at the gym almost everyday, all my water, stayed with my WW pts (with no weekly allowance pts or activity pts) I had to push myself this week to jump start my weight loss...

Good luck to everyone!

Down 1.6. anything down & I'm a happy camper!

Congrats to all!!

good morning...I forgot to weigh myself this am!! I will report back tonight. Congrats to all!

Hi everyone, I am only down .5#.:headache: I was really hoping for 2 at least, but in all honesty when I look back at last week, I know I could have done better. I guess it is a very good thing that I have resolved to skip McDonalds and chips for 30 days, I need to get a jump start on things.

Congrats to all the big losers, and hugs and to those that maintained or gained.

It is easy to come and share success, but a true winner will continue to come and post when the going gets tough, I admire each and everyone of you!:flower3:

I'm down 2lbs....really surprising since I caved and hit McD's yesterday with the girls for lunch. :headache: I was doing so well, I almost made it a full week with no eating out!! :mad:

This next week should be better because they'll both be back in school tomorrow and I'll be able to hit the gym more. :cheer2:

WE need a buddy report!!!

How are you doing with checking in with your buddy? Have you been able to reach them? If you didn't send in your buddy information and still would like a buddy please let me know ASAP! I have one person who has not heard from their buddy. Anyone else? Please PM me and let me know!

How about letting us also know if things are going great with your buddy!

I am happy to report that I am really enjoying getting to know my buddy! She has already inspired me in many ways. :hug:

Would love to hear about you and your buddy!

Down 2.5 this week. You know I thought reading everyone's losses that were higher than me would make me sad (it normally does) but honestly it has me sitting here thinking I can do that next week!

I honestly think this time around I will be successful at losing. Whoever thought a person could be happy being a loser lol.

I think what differs for me this time around is my end goal. Which i thought was a number, but I've realized a new goal. I want to do the Minnie 5k or 15k in 2009. I want that feeling when you cross the finish line, I want to see how proud my husband will be, how proud I will be of myself. Not to mention a short jaunt to Disney without the kids is just what we need lol I really miss walking the world showcase..the kids find it boring lol

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter