Big Truck at Treehouse Villas

MotherOf2Princesses

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the Treehouse Villas for the first time this June. My husband is driving his truck to Disney and some of us are flying.
We have a Ford F250 and its big (don't judge my husband said it was needed to pull the boat). I was wondering if it will be too big and long to park at the Treehouse Villas. I have rented a small SUV from the CCC that I have not paid for yet, $330 for the week. My husband thanks that it is a waste of money. Will I need a smaller car to get around or will his truck be just fine getting in and around the Treehouse Villas. Thank You!

It truly depends on where your tree house is located as some of the parking areas are set off the road and we were able to park cars one behind the other without spilling into the road way. You should be able to find a spot it just might not be right next to your treehouse.

If you request near the pool, then if worst comes to worst you can park in Grandstand and walk. It’s only about 5 minutes.

As others have said, there are some spaces that are deeper than others. Depends on your luck which ones are taken when you come back.

Bruce

I alway back my F-250 in when parking spots are short. Never a problem sticking out. You should be fine with the truck. We always take a large vehicle. Ford F-150 or Excursion. Trust me my 150 is about a foot shorter than my 250 and I haven’t found a parking spot I cannot fit it in yet, assuming people parking in the next spots park properly. When you said big truck, I thought you were talking about a tractor trailer truck. They can accommodate them, but in certain parking lots on property. Have fun.

I will be going this summer as well and possibly driving a Chevy Tahoe. Are we not allow to pull right in front and part in front of the treehouse?

I will be going this summer as well and possibly driving a Chevy Tahoe. Are we not allow to pull right in front and part in front of the treehouse?

I haven't stayed at the treehouses yet, but have considered them so have read and watched videos. It looks like there are parking spaces near each section of treehouses and then you take the walking path to your villa.

Example, using the map below. Villas 7015-7019 would share a parking area and then walk to their particular villa. You can kind of tell where there are parking areas. The paths that go right up to the cabins from those areas are walking/cart paths.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/Saratoga.htm#treehouse

If you do a video search for "Walking Tour of the Treehouse Villas" you should be able to see what I mean.

Each tree house gets 1 parking spot. There is a remote lot if you have additional autos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter