Big Summer Sale at Disney Store!

I just got home from the disney store. All red tags were 50% off and lots of nice stuff to choose from. I got beanies for $.99, pirates stuff for $1.49 (toys), peter pan jeans for $2.49 and polly pockets for $4. $72 later we left the store!

Hi all, (work in the disney store as well), just wanted to let you know if you go to wishsgranteddaily.com and sign up for the emails, you can get a coupon to use in the stores, (not sure if there is one that is going on now), but they do have them. Also wanted to add I believe that " Meet The Robinsons" stuff was still 50% as well. Also Tiki Island Stuff was 25% off as well will keep you updated. Happy Shopping!!!!

I went yesterday and found a few things. Ours had the 50% off clearance. My daughter found a Chicken little necklace fan for.49 cents. I got a Incredibles kids cup with a straw .49 cents. Princesses 3 piece food storage containers .99cents. (perfect for snacks) I bought 3 kids shirts for $15.00.
Last week I bought a tshrit for $12.50 and it was within the 7 days so I was able to get 2 more tshirts and it cost me $7.50.
Happy shopping

Thanks for posting this!! We went yesterday and got 3 of the t-shirts for $20 and then 2 other shirts for $5 each. Then we went back today armed with the 15% off coupon (we got the link on our receipts yesterday and the salesperson told us we'd get 15% off with it), got 2 more shirts for about $9 and our free PoTC temporary tattoos (free if you see the movie over the weekend and bring in your stubs). awesome!

Thanks for posting this info!!!

I picked up 2 dressy nightgowns for my DD that was normally $25 each- reduced to $14.99 and then 50% off that!!! Got my DS summer PJ's for $2.00, mater phone for $1.49, buzz socks for $.49 each and a buzz t-shirt for $4.00

After reading Joiseymom report of the outlet sales, I might just take a ride there tomm!

Thanks again! :thumbsup2

OMG! We got three HUGE bags of stuff for around $70. I picked up 4 of the Buzz lazertag toy sets, originial price $69.50. We got them for $4.99!!! Chicken Little large beanie $1, Heffalump beanie $1, Mickey cell $1.99 (all of the current phones were $1.99), two POC action figures $0.99 (was $12.50), Mickey tiki tee $4.99, two Incredibles "costume" tees $2.49 (now have a matching set to wear to MK near Halloween - hope we won't feel like huge dorks!), ummmm... DS had to have a Piglet beanie, they were 3 for $10, usually $6.50 each, so Eeyore and Pooh came home with us too. I got a cute girls Lilo tiki top for me that looks like the tattoo style shirts $4.99, and DS also got a Cars watch $14.50 (only thing we paid full price for). It was 50% off red tags at the store we went to. Good luck to all!

Oops, forgot to say... Today DH says, "It seems like every time we go to the Disney Store there is some big sale going on." (It's about a 40 minute drive for us so we only go 2 or 3 times a year.) Hmmm... I wonder where I hear about these sales????

saved almost $40 with my 15% off coupon today! Got great shirts for my son and husband to match in! Got great pirate shirts for me and got some great matching swimsuits for the family! LOVED THE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori

OMG!
dh is gonna kill me if i run to the mall everytime you guys post about a new sale. you should have heard him the other day, introduce me to his co-worker..."she loves to shop, but somehow, she saves me some money!":rotfl2:
i almost never buy when there is no sale.

I got some playsets to put away for Christmas 3/$20 and the best best bargain was the snowglobe drinking cups- they had the incredibles ones for $0.49 each! I bought one for each of my nephews- I will put away and stick one in with each of their birthday gifts this year.

Hmmm...I printed the 15% off coupon and maybe I can hit the mall tomorrow. We could use some new t-shirts for our September Disney trip and DS could use some character pj's. Thanks for the scoop!

I was might go out to the mall today ...
Could someone please post were to get the 15% off coupon.
I tried wishsgranteddaily but it does not go through for some reason.
Thanks

thanks for the link ... just printed mine now and I am off to the mall ...
I love the disboards

Does anyone know if this ended yesterday, or is it still going on today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter