Big Summer Sale at Disney Store!

I went to the Disney Store sale yesterday... the sales looked better on here than they did in store. :sad2: DBF and I each got a 4.99 shirt for our upcoming trip, and we got 3/$12 coffee mugs. I should have gone with more money, I was hoping for the shelf that said FREE TO GOOD HOME :lmao:

Ours had almost nothing left. DH did pick up a $4.99 Pirates T-shirt to wear to the PPP in August. They had some really cute women's pirate Ts too, but they were $30 I hope I can find something online before the trip for me.

Hey! If anyone see's the Tiki stuff (plastic outdoor plates/cups/pitchers) go on sale for more than 25%. please let me know!! I'll buy it at like 40-50% off, but it's still too much at 25%.

Hi everyone! The sale is still going on through Saturday as far as I know. They now have an extra 50% off clearance items too. :goodvibes
I'll keep an eye out for any new sales in the store and I'll make sure to post them here. Happy Shopping!

My coupon only prints out the the top and not the actual coupon:confused3 :confused3

ETA:used Firefox instead of Explorer and it worked

Tomorrow I will be going to 3 different Disney Stores. I live south of Atlanta and All of the Disney Stores are on the North so I will be hitting 3 of them on my way home from Discover Mills which I heard that they will be adding a Disney Outlet to sometime later this year. Heard it from a CM that worked at the Northlake Mall DS. I will post what I got. Hopefully some good stuff.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter