Big River Grille - how many days out to book?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
I've been given a phone number by the peeps at Disney dining reservations to enable me to make a booking at Big River Grille - I forgot to ask them, so just to potentially save me an extra phone call, does anyone know how far out you can book here?

Thanks!

Like some of the third party restaurants that do business at WDW, Big River does things differently. You cannot make reservations there through Disney. You can "call ahead" but it's not a reservation, and there's no need to do that six months ahead of time. Call them directly and you probably don't need to do it any sooner than a week before you plan to go there. If that.

I don't see any reason why you need to call them from the UK at all. Do it when you get there.

Thanks for the advice.

We've always just done it once we're there before, but then I've never been given the number in advance before, so didn't know if I should give them a call. Will stick to the usual plan :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter