Big Love premiered last night

AWESOME finale. I will MISS Big Love. DH & I really love watching it. :love:

I will say at the final scene I was surprised all the Hendricken kids weren't gathered around the pool...quite a few were missing. :confused3 Some of Barb's and Marg's kiddos.

Waiting for the new season!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Do you guys know if BL is coming this summer (like usual) or will like come back next winter. This season was so short.

I also thought it was weird that so many of the kids were missing too. I hope it starts up sooner than this past season.

This season ended too soon! I'm glad Roman is dead, but I hate that Joey did it! Last nights show was really good!

Do you think they will be able to convict the Greens without Roman? And what do you think will happen with Albby?

This season ended too soon! I'm glad Roman is dead, but I hate that Joey did it! Last nights show was really good!

I'm hoping he is not dead. Maybe just passed out. What a great source of entertainment he has been.

It was nice to see Brother Selma doing a good deed.

Selma was so jealous of that little girl! That was weird to watch! I was also surprised to see Nikki's daughter. I wonder where that storyline is going!

I'm thinking that someone will probably go in and revive Roman ... if I'm not mistaken, didn't the DA say to Bill that Roman wouldn't be back to the compound for long before he was arrested for Cathy's murder? ... so I bet the FBI or DA goes in to arrest him and then saves him ... but it's just my guess ...

It was a good episode but I was a bit disappointed for some reason. The two episodes prior were so edge of your seat good and this one I thought moved a bit slow. Maybe I should just watch it again.

I am also wondering if Roman will "remain" dead.

Does anyone think that JJ will let Nikki keep her daughter? I doubt it very much. It won't be that easy.

I need to watch it again. I did not hear some conversations (between my dog barking, my dh telling him to stop, etc.).

AWESOME finale. I will MISS Big Love. DH & I really love watching it. :love:

I will say at the final scene I was surprised all the Hendricken kids weren't gathered around the pool...quite a few were missing. :confused3 Some of Barb's and Marg's kiddos.

Waiting for the new season!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

That was kind of weird that Tancy, Barb's youngest wasn't there. Marg's youngest was probably "in bed" since she is still a baby.

Do you think they will be able to convict the Greens without Roman? And what do you think will happen with Albby?

Well they were talking to Selma, so maybe they do not need Roman.

Doesn't this show have the creepiest people ever on it? Between Selma, and JJ and Roman who always looks like he's at death's door, yikes! They have done some great casting.

I loooooved this season and it makes me want to go back and rewatch the others.

Why does Selma dress like a man? It was a little hard to follow last night. :confused3

I thought it was funny when Nicki and Albie were talking about "knocking off" their mother and father and Nicki was just kidding, but Albie was oooh soooo serious.

Wonder what next season will bring??

Why does Selma dress like a man? It was a little hard to follow last night. :confused3

I thought it was funny when Nicki and Albie were talking about "knocking off" their mother and father and Nicki was just kidding, but Albie was oooh soooo serious.

Wonder what next season will bring??

I have a feeling that conversation will come back to haunt Nikki somewhere in the next season.

That was kind of weird that Tancy, Barb's youngest wasn't there. Marg's youngest was probably "in bed" since she is still a baby.

Actually, I believe Ben was holding baby Nell. It was Marg's Aaron and Lester, and Barb's Tancy aka Teenie who were missing. They have a total of 8 kiddos between the 3 wives.

And I bet Roman is revived as others have posted. ::yes::

Margene was a riot on that shopping channel. I bet she does become very rich. That s/l will be awesome. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter