Big Family (16 people) coming from Australia : advice needed

See if you can waitlist the night before you arrive for at least one room, preferably all three. With DVC running at pretty much 100% capacity, there are no guarantees of getting a room early.

If you are able to get a night before you arrive, have MS note on all three reservations that you arrive at 6 am the next day (and also do it for online check in).

Transportation. You will need to get at least two or three private vehicles to transport you. Or you could use Mears Connect at $17/pp one way.

If it were me, I too would postpone until testing restrictions aren't in place to enter the U.S. Anyone 2 and over must be tested. We were planning another European trip, our just turned DD4 wouldn't have to be tested to go into the countries we were going to, but coming back in, she would. After having a ' covid scared, and her having to be tested....ZERO way would I put her or any other young child through that again if I had a choice not to. Hopefully they will drop testing for entry into a lot of countries upcoming, I personally wouldn't start planning until they do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter