BIG BROTHER SEASON 23!! SPOILER THREAD

Tiffany won the HOH!

Very happy about that, early talk is SB and Kyland.
I loved the look on SB's face when Tiffany won, she knew she was doomed.
Plus she thought she flushed all the high roller money, hahahahah. they lied to her then BB gave them more $$ for this week.
Unless she pulls off some wins she will be walking out the door next week.

Tiffany won the HOH!

Very happy about that, early talk is SB and Kyland.
I loved the look on SB's face when Tiffany won, she knew she was doomed.
Plus she thought she flushed all the high roller money, hahahahah. they lied to her then BB gave them more $$ for this week.
Unless she pulls off some wins she will be walking out the door next week.
So, hang on, what you're saying is sending home Derek X instead of making a deal with him for immunity and having a player in the HoH competition that might protect her didn't help her?!

She was likely at least on the block with any Cookout member plus Xavier likely would have gotten her up there if Alyssa won and Claire may have put her up as well so I hope she enjoyed handing Kyland another bullet point on his resume last week.

Last edited:
Claire won The Coin of Destiny game.

Claire is "secretly" HoH now.
Tiff is immune. X is still on the block as a 3rd nominee.

She left the nominations the same*

Show delayed tonight about 10 - 15 minutes because of football, at least on east coast.
Yeah, I missed the ending but know what happened. Hannah shouldn't use the veto as both Cookout members are safe and there's no reason to tip her hand. Sure, there's probably no way someone not in the Cookout wins but there's still no need to let the non-members know it exists.

Tiffany won HOH.

What is with Kyland telling people going into jury he is in an alliance since day one? Usually people don't spill the tea with the Jury. I don't want him to win this game. Still pulling for Tiffany.

Derek and Britain finally figured it out, but at least they didn't seem angry, they admitted it was great game play.

Tiffany won HOH.

What is with Kyland telling people going into jury he is in an alliance since day one? Usually people don't spill the tea with the Jury. I don't want him to win this game. Still pulling for Tiffany.

Derek and Britain finally figured it out, but at least they didn't seem angry, they admitted it was great game play.

I don't like her at all. Unless there is more on the feeds, she seems to think she is playing a much better game than is being shown on TV. Of all the players left, really only a fan of Xavier.

I don't like her at all. Unless there is more on the feeds, she seems to think she is playing a much better game than is being shown on TV. Of all the players left, really only a fan of Xavier.

Tiffany is very smart and she was the one to come up with the plan of taking another partner along to protect the CO.
They show her a lot of the feeds explaining how to play smart and win this game.

Xavier is a good player too, last night when Alyssa told Claire she would be the last white person in the house once SB left Xavier nearly choked. Both Claire and Alyssa are not seeing the bog picture happening here.

They had made a pact of not saying anything about the CO until there was 1 non-CO member left. They wanted to explain why they did what they did so that person could go back to the jury and explain it all. Kyland is doing this on his own. I think he feels if he's the one to tell them about a secret alliance they will vote in his favor at the end, sort of what Josh did when he beat Paul back in BB19.

Wanted to add about Tiffany, I think Tiffany is playing a great game. They are not showing the manipulating she is doing on the show. She really is the head of the cookout with X being second, although he thinks he's the head, but regardless. Those two are really keeping everything together, with Tiffany probably doing a little more of the work.

Wanted to add about Tiffany, I think Tiffany is playing a great game. They are not showing the manipulating she is doing on the show. She really is the head of the cookout with X being second, although he thinks he's the head, but regardless. Those two are really keeping everything together, with Tiffany probably doing a little more of the work.

I'm guessing that you are watching the feeds. On the show she seems very egotistical and almost "mu way or the highway"; is that how she is on the feeds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter