BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

I really hope the votes are counting. If it's just CBS Access they are suppose to say that. I read the terms and conditions and no where does it say it. Would be pretty crappy of them to make you think your vote counts just to get hits on their site, which drives up ad revenue.

Paul asks Christmas to scoot over. Paul says he is about to fall off the edge of the bed. Christmas moves over .

Christmas is a stage 4 clinger!!!!

I can't believe this season is ending tonight, finally
Here's hoping Celebrity BB is better this winter...... I will regroup and be ready to watch after a short BB hiatus.

Paul asks Christmas to scoot over. Paul says he is about to fall off the edge of the bed. Christmas moves over .

Christmas is a stage 4 clinger!!!!

I can't believe this season is ending tonight, finally
Here's hoping Celebrity BB is better this winter...... I will regroup and be ready to watch after a short BB hiatus.

We will give the Celebrity edition a try -- but aren't sure if we'll return next summer! I think for us, this summer version may have worn out its welcome :laughing:

We will give the Celebrity edition a try -- but aren't sure if we'll return next summer! I think for us, this summer version may have worn out its welcome :laughing:

I hear you. It could have been a great season too, The Temptation theme was great, its was new and different. They could have had so many twists and turns with it, but as we now know, production screwed it up bringing back the vet with his special treatment.

I hear you. It could have been a great season too, The Temptation theme was great, its was new and different. They could have had so many twists and turns with it, but as we now know, production screwed it up bringing back the vet with his special treatment.

Agreed - wish they had just let the players play -- it could have been very exciting.

I'm surprised no Survivor tonight with BB. Last couple years they've done a 90 minute BB and a 90 minute Survivor.

UGH, considering the groups they are bringing in this year, I'm anticipating an annoying season already :rotfl2: Can't wait to see the Hustlers group

I am running a little gun shy, also. Like Lorimay said, we have some time in between to regroup. I plan to attempt Celebrity BB but honestly have little hope that it will be any better than this season. Hopefully, I will be proved wrong.

I'm ready for BB to be over, too. I didn't even watch the last two episodes; I'm so disgusted with this season. I do think I'll watch tonight though.

Do we know who the celebrities are for Celebrity BB? Any speculation?

Not a fan of any of the last 3. But PUHLEASE Josh if you win make a move!!! You are annoying, immature & ridiculous but please plug that 1/10 of am actual brain and realize you or Mistletoe can't win against Paul. Don't be Paul to Nicole.

Ok yeah I know ain't happening he doesn't have the cajones to make any move

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter