Biergarten-what you love/don't love

We went to Biergarten for the first time and loved it. My DH & I are not huge on sitting with people we don't know (it was just the two of us) but we sat with another couple that were great company during dinner. We really liked the food and tried a little of everything. The pretzel bread and leek soup were my favorites. The band was fun to listen to and watch and a lot of people got up and danced in front of the stage. This has become a a must do on future trips.

Oh yes and the pretzels rolls i also ate. They were very good, they seemed much softer to me than the Le Cellier pretzel sticks. Definitely give Biergarten a try so you can make your own judgements about he food though, you never know, it could be your favorite!

Thank you!

We love Biergarten, the food, the atmosphere and yes even sitting with strangers. Over the years we have met some of the nicest people there, and just once had a table with jerks.

Here is a suggestion I have for those who are a bit concerned over sitting with new folks you do not know. See if any DIS peole would be interested in eating at Biergarten the same day you are and reserve a table for 8 which is a full table. That way you will not be sitting with any strangers and surely be with people who love Disney at least. Hope this helps some...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter