Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple of disney dresses 70% off right now at www.disneyshopping.com You might want to check them out. :)
Awesome! Thanks. That was what I was hoping for.

One more question: Do you think it would be a big deal to book the big package at 180 days out and then call after Halloween and downgrade it. We don't have a Disney store near us, but my friend does. I want my daughter to have the pretty princess dress, but if we can get it right after Halloween at the Disney Store then I would rather do the middle package, but if we can't then we'll do the entire package there. (I'm thinking if I can find it, I'll pack the dress secretly so my daughter doesn't know until that morning. :)

I am sorry, I did not read all the replys so sorry if this has been asked before.
Do you all tip the person doing your childs hair? and if so how much?
TIA

is there a sign or something or do they just tell you they can't if its offered?

Thanks everyone for posting so much helpful info and beautiful pictures. My daughter and I enjoyed looking at all the post together. She has an appt in March to go to BBB for her birthday and is so excited :)

Thanks everyone for posting so much helpful info and beautiful pictures. My daughter and I enjoyed looking at all the post together. She has an appt in March to go to BBB for her birthday and is so excited :)

Anybody have experience w/ BBB for black girls' hair?

I did notice what looked like an black stylist in one of the pics on this thread. The hair products & styling techniques would be different. I would like to schedule this for dd12 when we go in august for her 13th bd, I think she would enjoy it, but I don't want her hair ruined in the process.

I did notice what looked like an black stylist in one of the pics on this thread. The hair products & styling techniques would be different. I would like to schedule this for dd12 when we go in august for her 13th bd, I think she would enjoy it, but I don't want her hair ruined in the process.

How would you want her hair done in the classic princess or the diva princess.

She did my DD's hair! She did a great job too!

I'm sure you could call and ask and they'd tell you. But maybe you could take some of your own hair products for them to use?

Hey everyone. :) LOVE all of the pictures, what sweet princesses! I plan on bringin my dd5's Cindy dress, but dd9 doesn't have ANY princess dresses at all right now. :sad2: We are seriously pinching pennies to do BBB so not wanting to do the big package. Has anyone else done princess-y dresses that aren't Disney princesses? :rolleyes1 I wouldn't want her to have to go in just shorts and a tshirt when her little sis gets to dress up, kwim?

Just wondering if she'd be the only person in the World that's not an official 'princess'.

Off to search ebay and disneyshopping for some sales on larger princess dresses......:goodvibes

Hey everyone. :) LOVE all of the pictures, what sweet princesses! I plan on bringin my dd5's Cindy dress, but dd9 doesn't have ANY princess dresses at all right now. :sad2: We are seriously pinching pennies to do BBB so not wanting to do the big package. Has anyone else done princess-y dresses that aren't Disney princesses? :rolleyes1 I wouldn't want her to have to go in just shorts and a tshirt when her little sis gets to dress up, kwim?

Just wondering if she'd be the only person in the World that's not an official 'princess'.

Off to search ebay and disneyshopping for some sales on larger princess dresses......:goodvibes

Your DD9 can go anyway she wants to. If she does want princess dress you might want to check out disneyoutlet.com they still have halloween dresses from last year for 14 or 16.99. You might also want to checkout ebay I have seen many costumes for WDW listed or even from the store during halloween I purchased a snow white that was from the disney store a previous year for 9.50 and the shipping was only 5 dollars.

Hey my DD didnt wear a princess dress, it wasnt practical for what we were doing the rest of the day. She chose to wear a Ariel t shirt, and it was fine. :thumbsup2 In fact another girl wanted to change out of her dress straight after the make over, as it was too itchy! ....... guess its better to bring your own "worn in" "non itchy" dress:confused3

Heres my DD. Remember try and see what your dd wants to wear. At 9 she might be abit too old for Princess dresses etc:confused3 but be keen to have her hair and make up done. This is the disco diva make over and included a very good quality hair extension.

DisneyPhotoImage268.jpg

Perhaps its cool the younger DD has the princess make over and big sister has the Disney diva or disco diva make over.

JMHO and I guess I might get flamed for this, but we saw some older kids perhaps 11 t0 13 yrs old who didnt look that "cute" in princess dresses and hair in buns etc. I do think the princess make over is much more for the smaller girls.

Have a wonderful time and enjoy. Im sure what ever you do your girls will appreciate how much you have to plan to save the money for all the holiday and treats.

PS We did basic package and I painted her nails myself the day before. That will help save a few $'s. if need be. We did it cos she sucks her finger when asleep, and I was worried the stick on ones might choke her, if they came off.

Perhaps its cool the younger DD has the princess make over and big sister has the Disney diva or disco diva make over.

JMHO and I guess I might get flamed for this, but we saw some older kids perhaps 11 t0 13 yrs old who didnt look that "cute" in princess dresses and hair in buns etc. I do think the princess make over is much more for the smaller girls.

Have a wonderful time and enjoy. Im sure what ever you do your girls will appreciate how much you have to plan to save the money for all the holiday and treats.

PS We did basic package and I painted her nails myself the day before. That will help save a few $'s. if need be. We did it cos she sucks her finger when asleep, and I was worried the stick on ones might choke her, if they came off.

My girls are 14 and 16 and are having this done in June and can't wait....it's fun for them to get away from school and go to Disney and be a "little girl" again.

they aren't going to be wearing princess dresses, but we are having dinner with Cinderella that night and they are very excited :yay:

I clicked on the link to mydressuptrunk.com that someone posted earlier in this thread. They said the dresses are good quality and not itchy, and they are only $20. I'm trying to talk my daughter into not wearing a dress, but she really wants the blue Cinderella one. We are going to BBB to celebrate her 8th birthday, so if she wants to be Cinderella, she'll get to be Cinderella!

We aren't going until Nov, so I bookmarked the site and will order the dress in the fall (if she doesn't change her mind!). Then we can get Halloween and BBB out of it.

I'm just planning the Coach package. She'll wear the dress, I might order gloves also (5.99), and I'm planning on buying new disney crocs before the trip. The crown comes with the package ( I like the small crowns better!). We'll put the pics on photopass. I would end up toting the wand and other accessories anyway, and the shoes probably wouldn't do for the parks. I think this is the way to go for us.

I want to book this for our daughter (3 1/2) for our upcoming trip. I know our son who is 6 will be jealous of her pampering so I was considering the cool dude package for him. How is this? Has anyone done it? Any pics?
Thanks!
Lesley

Ok everyone I saw plenty of adults in the parks with Mickey heads, glitter and color extensions in their hair is this where they got it done or is there some where else ???

cute pics. I think I may just try and get dd in for a appt on 3/2/07. I just got her the wedding cinderella dress to wear at the P&P Party that night..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter