Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART II - w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to dis and have a bbb question. Can you call at 180 + 10 like dining or 180 days from the date you want to go?

These are the pictures I snapped with my camera. The photopass pictures of her photo session are much better than mine, but we haven't ordered our CD yet (I'm still editing pics).

Bella has Shirley Temple type curls so all brushed out she looks like she has a ball of frizz on her head.

47b8db07b3127ccec460b234a34700000046109AcsWzJq4ag9vPhw

47b8db07b3127ccec4613a9683ed00000046109AcsWzJq4ag9vPhw

47b8db07b3127ccec460451be38b00000045109AcsWzJq4ag9vPhw

I love that her FGMIT left some curls in the back - she was actually excited when she saw Bella's curly hair saying it would be perfect for the fairy tale princess-

47b8db07b3127ccec4611602836f00000046109AcsWzJq4ag9vPhw

47b8db07b3127ccec460e44da31500000046109AcsWzJq4ag9vPhw

47b8db07b3127ccec4600f44e3f100000045109AcsWzJq4ag9vPhw

47b8db07b3127ccec4609835a35300000046109AcsWzJq4ag9vPhw

47b8db07b3127ccec4619b4f42cc00000046109AcsWzJq4ag9vPhw

She is darling!!!!
This is my 18 yo son! :goodvibes
th_Picture431.jpg

This is my four yo daughter! :goodvibes
th_Picture492.jpg
I love the picture of your son!!!!!

Your daughter is beautiful!!!
These are the pictures I snapped with my camera. The photopass pictures of her photo session are much better than mine, but we haven't ordered our CD yet (I'm still editing pics).

Bella has Shirley Temple type curls so all brushed out she looks like she has a ball of frizz on her head.

47b8db07b3127ccec4619b4f42cc00000046109AcsWzJq4ag9vPhw

Oh, look at how pretty she is!!! I love the curls hanging down!!!

Thank you!

You would never know that she has multiple birth defects--rib/vertebrae anomalies, 11mm hole in her heart/ASD (Surgery this July 14th), one good kidney/polycystic kidney, tethered spinal cord (repaired May 2005) and Reactive Airway Disease. Disney is such a great place to lay your challenges outside the gates and just enjoy yourself and not have a problem in the world. :goodvibes

I went to Epcot today and was going to take pics of the new dresses, but the only one of them that was there was Tink's.

So here you go:

IM000968.jpg

Does anyone know if they are offering or are they going to offer the Hanna Montana package at the castle location anytime soon?
Thanks
Julie

Does anyone know if they are offering or are they going to offer the Hanna Montana package at the castle location anytime soon?
Thanks
Julie

To my knowledge, the castle BBB is not getting the Hannah Montana package.

Thanks
Julie

I agree with AngieBelle. I'm thinking that at the castle location they're trying to keep the real princess-y feel. I wouldn't be suprised if the DTD location turns into a pop princess salon or whatever. Just my 3 cents.

Thank you!

You would never know that she has multiple birth defects--rib/vertebrae anomalies, 11mm hole in her heart/ASD (Surgery this July 14th), one good kidney/polycystic kidney, tethered spinal cord (repaired May 2005) and Reactive Airway Disease. Disney is such a great place to lay your challenges outside the gates and just enjoy yourself and not have a problem in the world. :goodvibes

Nope, she looks just perfect in her pictures. She's a beautiful little Princess. I wish you the best of luck with everything coming up! I notcied you guys are also from SC! So, hello neighbor! ;)

Should I book BBB for my breakfast at Crystal Palace or Epcot (Askerhaus)??

I would do Akershus at Epcot, all the princesses are there and they always comment so much on the dresses and talk with the little girls. My DD3 loved it so much!!! At CP, it is Pooh and Tigger, and I don't think they talk do they?

I agree with AngieBelle. I'm thinking that at the castle location they're trying to keep the real princess-y feel. I wouldn't be suprised if the DTD location turns into a pop princess salon or whatever. Just my 3 cents.

Hey are you knocking the DTD location!!! I love my DTD location, it's princess-y-y!!! :goodvibes ;)

subscribing. Keep all the pics coming. The little princesses all look sooooo adorable. Can't wait for our trip in Aug 27th, I have booked for DD, Cool Dude and myself..:banana:

I would do Akershus at Epcot, all the princesses are there and they always comment so much on the dresses and talk with the little girls. My DD3 loved it so much!!! At CP, it is Pooh and Tigger, and I don't think they talk do they?
It would help; I'm kinda 13 ;)

Hey are you knocking the DTD location!!! I love my DTD location, it's princess-y-y!!! :goodvibes ;)

haha, it's just that I don't wanna go to WDW and seen Hannah Montana clones walking around.

Oh I hope the Cinderella Dress is deluxe and beautiful;. Going July 2 -9th BBB is 4th of July. Think the new dresses will be there by then? (Cancer survivor here too - 5 years - walking the Relay for Life June 13-14th for the 5th year)

what does the new cinderells dress look like? Is it deluxe and beautiful, or do I want to buy one on main street before going to BBB? TIA, Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter