• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi Bobbidi Botique...

Is this still popular? We are traveling the week of SB and are considering.

Yes. I'm sure you can find up to date info (a sticky thread too possibly or at least a very long FAQ type thread) on the Theme Parks board.

Has anyone done this yet?? Did you enjoy it and was it worth the $$?
What package did you choose and please tell me how long it took and what you did the rest of the day...so I can do some planning!
Thanks! :thumbsup2

I'd love to hear the answer to this also. We're taking DGD for her 4th birthday, and Grandpa's considering letting her do this as a birthday gift. One question I have is is there any advantage/disadvantage between doing it at DTD vs. MK? How far in advance do you need to make a ressie in the MK? We're going in about 3 months and haven't made a reservation yet.

Called 4 times last weekend, SB booked solid.

Yes, we were surprised and disappointed that MK Bibbidi Bobbidu Boutique was booked solid when we called 3 months in advance. And there were only two openings at DTD for that entire week. However, although we were disappointed that we had to take an appointment at DTD, they did a terrific job, especially since our DGD fell asleep part way thru. Gotta be a bragging grandma and post some photos-

Amazing job! Tried again this morning with no success. We are concerned over the time travel and we will continue to try. Wish me luck!

When we did this with my daughter, I initially took a DTD reso because that was all that was available. I called back a a few times closer to our trip and was able to get in at MK when someone else cancelled. It is very popular and so worth doing at least once. My daughter's hair held up for about 2 1/2 days with just a little touch up here and there.

:thumbsup2beautiful 'lil princesses

I have all DS. Taking GD for her 5th BD for girls trip. I have a lot of girlie Disney things to learn it seems.

I saw a few different hairstyles listed on the WDW website, looking for pics from which she can choose.

I am taking my 9 and 10 year old granddaughters to BBB in Downtown Disney next month. Although they are over the princess thing, they aren't over Anna and Elsa. I bought them dresses in advance and they can't wait. I believe they have dresses up to size 14 for girls. I was also wondering how long the process takes for hair, makeup and nails.

When we did this with my daughter, I initially took a DTD reso because that was all that was available. I called back a a few times closer to our trip and was able to get in at MK when someone else cancelled. It is very popular and so worth doing at least once. My daughter's hair held up for about 2 1/2 days with just a little touch up here and there.

I booked DD today and I will keep trying for MK.

I am taking my 9 and 10 year old granddaughters to BBB in Downtown Disney next month. Although they are over the princess thing, they aren't over Anna and Elsa. I bought them dresses in advance and they can't wait. I believe they have dresses up to size 14 for girls. I was also wondering how long the process takes for hair, makeup and nails.

We were there for probably an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter