Beware of JUICE IT UP at Orlando Premium Outlets!!!!

Just jumping in here because I had something similar happen to me ...I paid with a $20 bill and the cashier insisted that I had given her a $10 when she was giving me change back. This was in a deli in NYC in the building I worked in where I went every day, usually 2x a day. Of course I asked to see the manager, and it ended up they asked me to wait until the end of the day when they counted out their register to see if they were $10 over! I didn't make a big deal at the time, since I was busy at work and had just run down for a quick snack. BTW at the end of the day they said their registers were correct and I they ended up giving me a $10 credit at the deli.. still not the right remedy since I had indeed given them $20!

The point was not the $10 as much as the idea that the cashier was insisting that I was lying about paying with the $20! I was a well dressed, well paid person that was in that deli on a daily basis. Why in the world would I be lying over a stinkin $10!! I said as much to the manager and it go me nowhere. To be accused of trying to do something that you would never do is really upsetting! Its more than a rude look or comment, to me. And I did tell everyone in my office to boycott the deli!! It didn't really work since it was too convenient for everyone, but for sure I never gave them another dime of my $$.

So I think I understand how the OP felt and why she posted what she did. It seems some here are being a bit too harsh on her.

DianeV said:
I'm not forgetting that. I guess we all react differently. Did she say..you are a liar!, or did she say, no, I don't remember you ordering the sandwich two orders ago. -------

DMRick, you didnt say this? My bad for putting in the apology part..guess I forgot she DIDNT apologize!

I am done here..you can have the last word..I know you like to

No, I didn't say what you said I said....this is what I didn't say:

**Do you really think if it was stated like I am sorry I dont remember you ordering that?**

I said.."or did she say. no, I don't remember you ordering the sandwich two orders ago".

I never said I thought she had apologized...so yep, you did add words that weren't said by me. Again, it's how things get mixed up.

And why the remark about the last word? A little rude of you, wasn't it? Taking this very personal, aren't you? It seems we both want our comments heard..just because you insult me by saying you "you can have the last word..I know you like to"..doesn't make it true (why not just say, you can have the last word and leave the insult out?). I see on these boards people usually say that when they hope it means they'll get the last word because the other person had now been insulted. Gee, I didn't insult you at all. I disagreed with you..so what, you disagreed with me too.

Okey-dokey then.. :) Let's all get together and boycott Disney! There's certainly more than enough complaints on these boards to warrant a boycott - even if you've never been there..

You go first.. ;) LOL

Meanwhile, the next time I get to the outlets I am going to specifically look for - and try out - Juice It Up.. After I do, I'll be sure to let you know how it went.. Something tells me that if this employee was anywhere near as nasty as has been reported here, she's long gone and the establishment is fine.. Just an isolated bad experience - very common in the real world.. :flower:

Okey-dokey then.. Let's all get together and boycott Disney! There's certainly more than enough complaints on these boards to warrant a boycott
LOL....like I said, this thread is pretty much split with viewpoints/opinions etc. But that's the beauty of DIS discussions.....we can all respectfully agree to disagree (I think !) ;)
I'm off this thread.....it's been nice. Unlike C.Ann, I won't be visiting Juice It Up any time soon. But I can see both viewpoints to a degree.

bridgettesmom said:
Just got back and we had a great time. Our only negative experience was at the food court at the Premium Outlets. Do not go to JUICE IT UP!!! Last Sunday, we arrived into the Outlets before the stores opned, so, we headed to the food court for a quick breakfast. I placed 2 orders, I ordered and paid for the first one and then I ordered and paid for the second one. I got the juice for the first order and then she gave me the second order. When I told her I was missing an egg croissant from the first order. A "woman" that was in charge gave me a blank stare and ignored me. When I told her again she told me I had never placed 2 orders :sad2: I told her that I had no need to lie over a $3 dollar sandwich, that she should look over her cash register and verify the order. She told me I was lying and to prove it she was going to look over the register. When she checked over the register she found my order and I told her that she could keep the $3 dollar sandwich and I walked away!! This so called lady is definately in the wrong industry. So, I'm just telling my 50,000 closest friends to avoid this place.

ORLANDO PREMIUM OUTLETS - DO NOT EAT AT JUICE IT UP!!!!!!

Just read this like it is written, don't disect it , how would you feel? Well, I too would be upset like the OP. I don't take this as a ban on the business, just a warning.

What worries me is the "their having a bad day". I've seen that a lot on the boards, and like someone else posted, an excuse for a lot of bad behavior. If you can shrug off this happening to you,Great, I wish I could do that. I've worked fast food, sit down restaurants, department stores, and a hospital, and I can say I never called a customer or patient a liar. And yes, I've had bad days (house had a fire, car wreck before work, working too soon after surgery, customers stealing, doing the work of 3 people with a busload of customers, putting 7 patients on ventilators in 2 hrs with only one person to help me) but, I didn't get hateful with the customers or my patients. Coworkers I might have been a little snippy with, but nothing we didn't resolve. Like the other poster said, if it gets to be too much, take a break, step aside, but everyone must learn to take pride in their work, even if its low paying ( my waitress job was $2.10 an hr.) Now for the customers getting hateful with the workers, that's another topic.

MiaSRN62 said:
LOL....like I said, this thread is pretty much split with viewpoints/opinions etc. But that's the beauty of DIS discussions.....we can all respectfully agree to disagree (I think !) ;)
Too bad you won't be going there, I have a bogo free coupon I was looking to share LOL! Yup, I agree with your disagree thing.

Too bad you won't be going there, I have a bogo free coupon I was looking to share LOL!
AWwww.....phooey !!! :drinking1 But thanks anyway Rick--I appreciate the thought :wave2:
(just had to jump in one more time and say this !)

DMRick said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
yep, no matter what their attitude, I'll treat them like gold :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well believe it or not the customer is their lively hood, i am not saying behavior is excusable it often is not and there are rude customers, but the staff or employees are there to do a job, try running a business with snotty staff and see ow far you get

C.Ann said:
---------------------------

I'm curious.. Have you never had "a bad day" and was less than pleasant to your DH - or snapped at your children? Have you never had a "bad day" and been less than pleasant to someone who was performing a service for you? Have you never had a "bad day" and been short with a co-worker - a teacher at your childrens school - your next-door-neighbor? Have you never had a "bad day" and been less than gracious to an annoying relative?

If you can honestly answer no - you have never had a "bad day" and have never been short, irritable or unpleasant with anyone, then you simply must share your secret.. Everyone has a "bad day" at some point in their lives.. This may or may not have been the problem with this particular employee, but either way, I would be reluctant to write off an entire establishment based on the actions of one employee who may or may not even be employed there anymore.. :confused3

have you ever heard of leave your attitude at the door? When you are working that is exactly what needs to be done, if you cannot then you might be in the wrong profession, if i had a bad day i would not take it out on my family or kid, i cannot believe there are so many excuses on here for the way the server treated the customer

someone can ask you to boycott, you either will or won't what difference does it really make, why are people making such a big deal because she said to avoid the place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter