Beth (MinnieM3) has finished her battle with cancer

Beth came to my thoughts this morning as I was slowly waking. I thought, "Oh no, she's passed." So very sad to see the confirmation here.

I didn't personally know Beth, and had never even shared a private message (PM) with her, here, but I felt such a connection with her and enjoyed her so much through her posts. I can't begin to imagine the loss you and your family are feeling.

May the years of joyful memories you have of your wonderful Beth help to comfort you throughout this time of heartbreak and grief.

Charlene

God Bless Jim and the children. Prayers and pixie dust for them all.

Rest in peace, Beth.
:grouphug:

:sad1:

I am so very, very sorry.

Beth was such an inspiration to us. She never complained or lost her fighting spirit - she always remained upbeat and positive.

She was so spirited and brave and funny...it was an honor to have known her through the DIS.

Prayers for Jim and family and all who were touched by her. :grouphug:

I am so very sorry.
Prayers and good thoughts for all of Beth's family and friends.

I am so sorry , My thoughts and prayers are with the family. :grouphug:
Kim

Laura, thanks for posting this. I came to the CB with the same thought in mind. I knew many had followed her journey these last few weeks/months. I know the support she found here helped give her strength.

Beth will be missed. Her sense of humor was amazing. Even when things were looking bleak, she could joke. I'll miss laughing with her. But maybe when I joke about cancer I can laugh and remember Beth. I think she'd like that.

Jim, the children, her students, and her friends will all be in my prayers. Even though we know she's in no pain and dancing in heaven, it's so hard to know that she's not here with us. :grouphug: :sad1:

Such sad news. Many prayers going up for Beth, Jim, Rhett and all the rest of their family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter