Besto Boardwalk Villas Garden/Pool Views/

kidani

The more you like yourself, the less you are like
I am sure this has been posted before, but I was wondering what the best boardwalk villas g/p views are of. Is their a map anywhere? I recall seeing a thread with boardwalk villas rooms and views somewhere.
Thanks

I am sure this has been posted before, but I was wondering what the best boardwalk villas g/p views are of. Is their a map anywhere? I recall seeing a thread with boardwalk villas rooms and views somewhere.
Thanks

For studios, request Village Green. You may get a partial boardwalk view.

I would go for pool/garden view. Boardwalk view is great but i have always found it quite noisy, especially early hours.

For studios, request Village Green. You may get a partial boardwalk view.

Had Village Green last time I stayed. At first, I thought "Wow, I really lucked out! BW view for the points of a garden view!"

Then the screaming started. Not by me, but by the 7-10 year old boys who shrieked for what seemed like hours out on the lawn. I guess they were playing some sort of game, but even after they left I felt like everyone sound anyone made down there was grating. I think because of the echo factor, every word spoken (or screamed) reverberated back onto my balcony.

I've stayed in a traditional BW view-room and pool view room before and NEVER had a sound issue, even when they were their noisiest.

facebook twitter