Best & Worst Attractions Costumes

Ohh yeah, just be weary of costumes with white pants... everything shows.

Oh yeah. I had a bad experience doing Glow during Spectro, where they just happen to wear...white pants. Same for custodial (my role last summer).

So, I assume that I will be outfitted with the basic water gear; one piece, shorts and t-shirt, glasses and visor....

So, what happens to me when the end of the year comes around? Are the pools closed? Or do I have to suffer through chilly water? >w< I hate the cold water so much when the weather stinks...spoiled Texan here.pirate:

I believe lifeguards that work at the water parks during the winter can be transfered, since 1 park closes for a few months at a time.

Wow i havent been on here in a while... but im still sticking with the Haunted Mansion costume! it looks pretty sweet for us guys! Joanna... you convinced me!

Wincaps - you mean sweat right??

And generally it's the full timers that get transfered to inside the other parks. I'm sure F&B can go anywhere, parks or resorts. But they still need some ride operators/life guards because of the crazy canadians. And there's also all the life guards at resorts too.

And would it have hurt them to design a costume for Kilimanjaro Safaris?

Seriously, adding a patch to the sleeve of the Jungle Cruise costumes does not make a new costume!

As a former Safari driver, all I've got to say is that it was the Kilimanjaro costume LONG before it was the Jungle Cruise costume. Up until 2004-ish, the Jungle Cruise wore a different costume. (I believe brown pants and a white shirt, but not 100% sure)

I did the spring advantage in '05 and I worked in MGM attractions. I'd have to say after comparing my costumes to my roomates from Magic kingdom...MGM "Hollywood Studio" costumes are the best because they are simply a pair of khaki pants and a button up collared t-shirt. very light and comfortable. :-)

Guessing, based on that description, that you worked in the Backlands area ... specifically, either Lights Motors Action, Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground, Millionaire, or the Backlot Tour.

As a former Safari driver, all I've got to say is that it was the Kilimanjaro costume LONG before it was the Jungle Cruise costume. Up until 2004-ish, the Jungle Cruise wore a different costume. (I believe brown pants and a white shirt, but not 100% sure)

Now that I think about it, I believe you are indeed right! In any case, they shouldn't be the same. Plus, that khaki mustard color, occurs nowhere else in the world. It's not even the color worn by DNR personnel in state and national parks...

Don't misunderstand, I pretty much liked the safari costume and loved my job (most days).

i would give my left arm to wear the hottest, ugliest costume ever.... if it meant i was doing attractions. :]

i'm waiting on my careerstart letter.

Anyone know what the Rock N Roller Coaster costumes look like?

black denim pants or shorts, white shirt with guitars printed on it, red vest (at some positions). Also an option of a black jacket with a Rock N Roller Coaster logo on the back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter