Best way to get from Ft. Wilderness to the Epcot international gateway

MissChris

Mouseketeer
Hi!

We're going to be in Fort Wildernes next week (yay!!) and I'm thinking it might fit our Epcot day better if we entered at the international gateway. What's the best way to do that?

Thanks so much!

MissChris

Hi!

We're going to be in Fort Wildernes next week (yay!!) and I'm thinking it might fit our Epcot day better if we entered at the international gateway. What's the best way to do that?

Thanks so much!

MissChris

If you are aiming for rope drop Lyfy/Uber to the Swan or Dolphin and walk.

If you have time boat to MK and Bus to Beach Club and walk

You could also take a bus to HS. From there, it's about a 15-20 minute walk (depending on your pace), 15-20 minute boat ride, or 15-20 Skyliner ride to IG.

If we are doing Remy and then Frozen we always enter at IG. We try and get there 30-45 minutes prior to early park entry. We take a Minnie Van or Lyft/Uber to Beach Club and walk from there.

Hi!

Thanks so much!

MissChris
I have parket at Hollywood studios before and taken the skyliner over.

If your looking to RD frozen, the main gateway is almost exactly the same wait time. Get there early, and you will be in and off frozed as a walk on. Just make sure you know your route before hand, and walk briskly. I did it with a 6 and 8 year old . Same kido just diffrent visits. Worked perfect each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter