Best Walt Disney biography?

kirstenh

Mouseketeer
I just watched Saving Mr. Banks, and would love to read a biography about Walt. I am so intrigued by his vision and how he built his empire. I'm sure there are many books out there, what would you recommend?

I am just finishing up Walt Disney by Neal Gabler. While it is 850 pages and comprehensive from birth to death, I feel that there are some stories that could have gone into much greater depth. The book narrative seems to keep it focus on what Walt was passionate about during the specific period. It's probably the most recent biography and I would recommend it.

I recommend Walt Disney An American Original by Bob Thomas and How to be like Walt by Pat Williams. I also recommend Building a Company about Roy Disney also by Bob Thomas. Without Roy, Walt would never had been able to do what he did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter