Best Unique Experiences.

MBTigger

Designated Bouncer
If you were to visit Grand Cayman I would tell you to visit Stingray city - and recommend Captain Marvin.

What is the equivalent experience for the western Oahu shore? What is the unique experience I should not miss when I visit in January 2022? I am getting near that 90 - 100 day window where many things open up

Punch Bowl National Cemetery. We've been to Oahu numerous times and our past trip was the first time we've been there. It was beautiful, historical, interesting, and the view of Honolulu was amazing.

Pearl Harbor and the Missouri are also two sites that one cannot miss.

I know others will disagree, but these three sites have such a huge historical significance to the US and shouldn't be missed.

Pearl Harbor and the Missouri are great and I would recommend them to anyone on the first trip.

If you are experienced hiking, the Koko Head Crater and Ka'ena State Park had amazing views.

For a hidden gem, go to the Kawela Bay Beach Park. It's like having a semi-private cove.

If you can see the sea turtles next to Aulani, that was pretty cool! We had great views the first time we went, we couldn't get the right timing the 2nd time.

Pearl Harbor is a must see too, if you haven't been. If the swap meet is happening at Aloha Stadium, that was worth checking out too. We got some cool souvenirs there, and they also had a variety of crafts, produce, clothes, trinkets - it was neat to see artisans doing their crafts right there.

If you are a classic Magnum PI fan, visit the Kaiona Beach Park and swim in Robin Masters turtle pond.
That is so cool! I didn’t know about this. Thanks!

I have not personally done it - but the Manta Ray night snorkel on the Big Island is pretty unique. I had a friend do it - and he said it was amazing.

That is so cool! I didn’t know about this. Thanks!

I have not personally done it - but the Manta Ray night snorkel on the Big Island is pretty unique. I had a friend do it - and he said it was amazing.

The Big Island is going to be our next visit, but we are sticking to Oahu (Aulani and North Shore) this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter