Best tips/secrets for rides/parks?

This isn’t just for APs, people always go to the right and more often than not the left side of anything will be empty. Even regular lines are like this, leftmost are usually shorter.
This is a well-studied human behavior. Retail stores are designed around this phenomenon. Once you see it, you can't unsee it!

You can refill your own water bottles with ice water from the self service soda fountains in the park restaurants and hotel food courts that have them. Connections Eatery and Regal Eagle at Epcot, Backlot Express at HS were the ones we frequented recently. Rosie’s All American and ABC Commissary at HS, Restaurantosaurus at AK also, and I think Casey’s Corner at MK too. Most quick serve places will also give you ice water or even just a cup of ice.

You can refill your own water bottles with ice water from the self service soda fountains in the park restaurants and hotel food courts that have them. Connections Eatery and Regal Eagle at Epcot, Backlot Express at HS were the ones we frequented recently. Rosie’s All American and ABC Commissary at HS, Restaurantosaurus at AK also, and I think Casey’s Corner at MK too. Most quick serve places will also give you ice water or even just a cup of ice.
Any place that has fountain drinks can give you ice water. I found an outdoor stand at Epcot once that had a fountain machine and I got free ice water there.

Do not use the single roder line at Rockin Roller Coaster, it ca be slower than the regular line.
I've experienced this before. CMs were even telling people this over the loudspeakers. I'm curious why this is though. I was watching the cars being loaded (rows of 2 people) and almost every group appeared to be groups of 2 people or 4 people. Not sure why there was such a lack of odd-number groups.

I've experienced this before. CMs were even telling people this over the loudspeakers. I'm curious why this is though. I was watching the cars being loaded (rows of 2 people) and almost every group appeared to be groups of 2 people or 4 people. Not sure why there was such a lack of odd-number groups.
Also some CMs will pair two odd parties from the regular line together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter